• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am developping a Salesforce integration in a web aplication. I can login and request data with the received token. I try to catch the 401 response when the token expires, however I get a CORS error when I don't include the Authorization header or pass in an expired token. Could anyone help me how to solve this? I need to implement a token refresh strategy by listening to a 401 response.
Hi,

I am developping a Salesforce integration in a web aplication. I can login and request data with the received token. I try to catch the 401 response when the token expires, however I get a CORS error when I don't include the Authorization header or pass in an expired token. Could anyone help me how to solve this? I need to implement a token refresh strategy by listening to a 401 response.
Hi,