• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all, 

I want to expose the login, forgot password screens to accept user email instead of username on my experience cloud sites. I looked at the default controllers for login, forgot password & query for username matching the email provided. I then trigger standard Site methods like login(username) & forgotpassword(username). I can't seem to get it working. Any help will be great.

I am looking for some part-time Salesforce support for my organization. We are a nonprofit that helps veterans get access to mental healthcare. Please let me know if you are interested!
Hello All,

Getting the error 
The requested resource does not exist

while creating the leads on UI....Appreciate your help

Regards,
VSK98
  • July 20, 2021
For years, I was using the following URL to have Lightning open when I opened a browser - https://login.salesforce.com/login.jsp?un=[ENTER_EMAIL_w/out_BRACKETS]&pw=[ENTER_PW_w/out_BRACKETS (https://login.salesforce.com/login.jsp?un=%5bENTER_EMAIL_w/out_BRACKETS%5d&pw=%5bENTER_PW_w/out_BRACKETS" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline)]

This stopped working a few weeks ago. Is there an updated URL that will work with the current version of Lightning? Thanks.
Hello, how can I replace an image that has been uploaded automatically from another source into Salesforce. I can't find it in my documents. This is the URL of the image I need to replace: 
https://abb--c.eu30.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=0153Y000006GqPu&oid=00D20000000oFs1&lastMod=1581609438000
Please help me, thank you
Hi Team,

I have field dependencies of dependent picklist/multiselect picklist in my standard object.
Can I use change set to migrate the field dependencies using change sets to different instances of salesforce or I have to recreate the field dependecies in other instance?

What are the factors to be considered and be cautious about while migrating field depencies in Salesforce?
The role will involve:
  • Developing customized solutions with the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions
  • Managing daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct longer-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
  • Communicating with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
  • Maintaining a flexible and proactive work environment, to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives
  • Interacting with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances

The successful candidate will have experience in the following key areas:
  • APEX Experience
  • Visualforce and Salesforce.com platform experience]
  • SQL experience
  • Experience developing customer -facing user interfaces
  • C# or Node.js development experience on cloud platforms
  • Understanding of JSON and XML Schema Documents
  • Unit and integration testing

If you have experience with Salesforce development standard capabilities SFDC then this will be highly desirable.
Hi, can anyone please provide warehouse app in pdf ? I need for practice it. Appreciate your help.
Hi All,

Before executing Batch apex how am i getting the Jobid of batch apex in finish method as shown below.

Please explain as i am a new to salesforce.

global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC){

// Get the ID of the AsyncApexJob representing this batch job
// from Database.BatchableContext.
// Query the AsyncApexJob object to retrieve the current job's information.

AsyncApexJob a = [SELECT Id, Status, NumberOfErrors, JobItemsProcessed, TotalJobItems, CreatedBy.Email FROM AsyncApexJob WHERE Id = :BC.getJobId()]; ( how do i get job id in finish method before executing batch apex )
// Send an email to the Apex job's submitter notifying of job completion.

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage(); String[] toAddresses = new String[] {a.CreatedBy.Email}; mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses); mail.setSubject('Apex Sharing Recalculation ' + a.Status); mail.setPlainTextBody ('The batch Apex job processed ' + a.TotalJobItems + ' batches with '+ a.NumberOfErrors + ' failures.'); Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail }); }

You may find that Windows Movie Maker does not support the MTS/M2TS video format. Thus, MTS files must first be converted into a supported video file type before Windows Movie Maker can import them. Below is the how to. 

http://multi-editor-tools.over-blog.com/2016/09/add-open-mts-m2ts-files-on-windows-movie-maker-wmv-format.html

Since Windows Movie Maker only supports WMV, ASF, MPG (MPEG-1) and AVI (DV-AVI) video formats, in order to edit AVCHD MTS video files in Windows Movie Maker, you need to convert MTS to Windows Movie Maker supported video formats first. To finish the task, you can use Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter, the best video converter that can help you transcode AVCHD .mts to Windows (Live) Movie Maker WMV, AVI, etc. with high output video quality. Download it now and follow the steps to convert your MTS videos to Windows Movie Maker for editing. 

http://www.brorsoft.com/mts-converter/

Here is my code: 

<apex:selectList id="conlist" value="{!o.Partner_Contact__c}" size="1" style="width:160px">
                                <apex:repeat value="{!PartnerContactsNew}" var="Lists">
                                    <apex:repeat value="{!Lists}" var="list">
                                        <selectOptions value="{!list.value}">{!list.Label}</selectOptions>
                                    </apex:repeat>
                                </apex:repeat>
                            </apex:selectList>

Can someone please take a look as I am not sure what I am missing here. Thanks! 

Who:

Presented by

Riptide Software with guest speaker Joel Webner, Salesforce Engineer

What:

Salesforce Social Enterprise

Get ready to learn tons of facts about CRM and the benefits of utilizing one in your business.

When:

October 13 @ 1:30 EST

Use the form below to sign-up afterwards you will receive a conformation email with a link.

I need to automatically assign (as record owner) account records at the end of every day (or early in the morning tomorrow) to 3 end users, if the account records created today meet certain criteria.

for example.  let's say the record assignment should occur at 1 am tomorrow or right after midnight, if the account was

-created today

-of priority (custom field) "high"

-of type="partner". 

accounts NOT meeting those criteria should be ignored.

so...let's say today 40 records were created today meeting those criteria above. 

now what i need, is for those 40 accounts to be distributed as evenly as possible to 3 SF users as record owner

obviously, 40/3=13.333 records per user, which is a problem.  

i don't think (though I sincerely hope) i can use workflow/timed field updates to do this, because the goal is to EVENLY or as evenly as possible distribute accounts meeting the above criteria to these 3 users.   

this automated job needs to occur once a day at the end of the day or early in the morning of the following day.  doesn't matter.  the point is that we need to look at account records created today meeting a few criteria, and auto update the account owner for those records evenly among three users.

please.  help.  thanks a lot guys.

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a way to create a lead from within Flash?

I've got a Flash movie that has name and e-mail fields - I'd like to be able to create a lead from these when the user clicks submit.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Chris.