• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
This regards Box for Salesforce:
Our record access/viewership is inconsistent - one user may see all the Box stuff, while another user with identical profile and permission set assignments will not.
can anyone give me apex trigger examples for better understanding of the apex trigger 
  • February 23, 2020
Hi All,

We are looking to implement Chatbots for our website not built on Salesforce platform. Can Salesforce BOT API  or Einstein Bot be deployed on non Salesforce platform website?

Thanks
I am having trouble completing the challenge for the "Create and Edit Lightning Components" module of the "Lightning Components Basics" trail. Here is the challenge:

Create a camping component that contains a campingHeader and a campingList component.
    The campingList component contains an ordered list of camping supplies that include Bug Spray, Bear Repellant, and Goat Food.
    The campingHeader component contains an H1 heading style with a font size of 18 points and displays 'Camping List'.

Here is my code:

camping.cmp

<aura:component >   
    <c:campingHeader/>
    <c:campingList/>
</aura:component>

campingHeader.cmp

<H1>Camping List</H1>

campingHeader.css

.THIS {
}

H1.THIS {
    font-size: 18px;
}

campingList.cmp

<aura:attribute name="campingSupplies" type="List" default="['Bear Repellant', 'Bug Spray', 'Goat Food']" />

When I check the challenge, I get the error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The component is not using the correct font size.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Use this thread to shamelessly promote you personal blog site.

Message Edited by DevAngel on 04-22-2005 03:31 PM