• Mayur
  • Akcelo

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a Visualforce pages for public facing site on Salesforce community, now, the normal navigation functionality is working just fine, however, when I'm trying to open these public facing Visualforce pages in a new tab, the additional URL gets added prior to the actual URL and asking for a login? Below are some code snippents I have tried to overcome the issue but no luck. Also, attaching the Screenshots of what I'm trying to achieve.Open in a NewTabAdditional URL that gets addedLogin screen
<a href="URL">Invest </a> 

<apex:outputLink value="URL" onclick="window.top.location=('URL");" >Invest</apex:outputLink>

<apex:commandLink value="Invest" onclick="navigateToPage('URL'); return false;"  target="_blank" /> 

<a    onclick="navigate('URL'); return false;" href="{!$Label.Investor_Community_URL + '"URL'}" >Invest</a>
Thanks 
I have a react native app that is connected to my Salesforce org, using the connected app. I am able to show the text fields from the salesforce. But when I try to show a image url in the react native app, it does not load. The url is a public url of a image stored in the files in SF.

Any pointers will be really helpful.