• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I got error as below in step 5, could not figure out why, could someone help? thanks a lot
User-added image

Please see my Tax settings as below,

1. Tax Treatment
User-added image

2. Tax Legal Entity

User-added image3. Tax Rate
User-added image
Can anyone recommend any options that they have used regarding payroll and finance along with the view on HR systems? Apps, integration etc etc.
I am trying to generate invoices directly from my opportunity account..when I generate a quote and convert it to a PDF the tax amount I inputted comes up, however when I sync this to my account and then try and generate a quote and invoice through my main opportunities page, the tax is not there only my products. 
How can I add taxes to my invoices?

Thanks
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the most well-known digital marketing companies in the country.  They are looking to hire immediatly and we have open on-site interview slots set up for the right candidates. We have contract and contract to hire positions The company works . Contact me at (972) 421-4683 or mgray@ettaingroup.com for more information and to set up an interview time. 

Hello,

We are looking to contract a Force.com developer or team to build a new website and web application for an amazing charity organization called Absolute.org. This is part of an exciting rebrand and brand engagement strategy that is going to have a positive impact on a lot of youth and on the effectiveness of our cause.

If you are interested in this project, please contact me at ryan@absolute.org .

Ryan Wood
Chief Operating Officer
Absolute Leadership Development Inc.
Suite 400 - 44 Hughson St. North
Hamilton, ON  L8R 1G3
Canada

905-777-1662 Office
905-777-8117 Fax
ryan@absolute.org

www.absolute.org

I have a custom Date field called 'Loss Date' (Loss_Date__c). 
I have another Custom formula (date) field called 'SOL Date' (SOL_date__c)
The 'SOL Date' needs to equal a date exactly 2 years in the future from the Loss Date (accounting for Leap years)

The formula I have is below.

Any Ideas where its wrong?

DATE(Year(Loss_Date__c)+ floor((MONTH(Loss_Date__c) + 24 -1) / 12), mod(MONTH(Loss_Date__c) + 24 / 12) + 1, day(Loss_Date__c)) - 1

Hi,

We are looking for Tax software integration. Is there any pre-integration available? If not, any suggestion on Tax software to be integrated!

Thanks

Bhaskar