• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are facing an issue with the "Geocodes for Billing Address" Data Integration Rule. After the rule has been activated, more than 2/3 of the Accounts have been updated, but 1/3 which is still over 50k Accounts have not been updated with longitude and latitude.
The manual process over the related list works, but we cannot do that manually for such huge amount of Accounts.
We also tried some other troubleshooting that did not work:

• Dataloader update with Account ID
  • Address update of accounts
  • Data integration rule deactivation and activation

We also already opened a Case with SF, but didn't get a helping answer.

So we are looking for a solution that automates the process or solves the issue. 
The "Status Detail" of the related list tells "A validation or trigger error prevented this record form being updated".

What would be the solution to get all accounts updated? What can we do?

Thank you!

I've activated the "Geocodes for Account Billing Address" and "Geocodes for Account Shipping Address" for my Accounts and only one of the accounts was updated with latitude and longitude, rest of the accounts are having blanks in the the geocode fields.

I've added "Data Integration Rules" in the related list for Account and by going into a record -  in the status I have "Not Found". If I click update I'm getting a popup with "There’s no match for this record, so it can’t be updated."

How is this feature working? What do I need to do?