• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am unable to see the field OldValue & NewValue in the reports for putting in Formula field? These two fields are from history object and whose apex types are anytype.
My name is Andrew Schonnesen. I'm a full-stack web developer working to gain a foothold in IT. My expertise includes server setup, machine learning, data science, and Django and Flask Framework. I enjoy testing my limits and creating solutions that help everyone in the long run. My peers and past-coworkers would describe me as an energetic, driven, friendly, and positive realist. I'm currently completing my degree in computer science and seeking out employment for the summer in the form of an internship or junior developer position.

linkedin: link (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-schonnesen-ab7393197/)

sincerely,

Andrew Schonnesen

kcList = [Select i.CurrencyIsoCode,i.Club_Type__c,i.Minimum_Age__c, i.Maximum_Spaces__c, i.Maximum_Age__c, 
            i.Id, i.Hotel_Club__r.EndDate, i.Hotel_Club__r.Club_Name__c,  
            i.Hotel_Club__r.Closing_Days__c,i.Hotel_Club__r.StartDate,i.Hotel_Club__c ,
            i.Opening_Hours__c,i.Cost__c,i.Age_Range__c
            From Inventory_Product__c i 
            where i.Hotel_Club__r.StartDate <= :sDate 
              and  i.Hotel_Club__r.EndDate >= :sDate
              and i.Hotel_Club__r.AccountId = :hotelSelected
              ];

Hi all,

I don't know much about coding but I have the following query which returns a row. But if there is more than one return it only returns the first row. I am just wondering if there is a way to capture more than one rows into kcList?

Any help would be much appreciated.

kcList = [Select i.CurrencyIsoCode,i.Club_Type__c,i.Id, i.Hotel_Club__r.EndDate, i.Hotel_Club__r.Club_Name__c,              i.Hotel_Club__r.Closing_Days__c,i.Hotel_Club__r.StartDate,i.Hotel_Club__c ,            i.Opening_Hours__c,i.Cost__c,i.Age_Range__c            From Inventory_Product__c i             where i.Hotel_Club__r.StartDate <= :sDate               and  i.Hotel_Club__r.EndDate >= :sDate              and i.Hotel_Club__r.AccountId = :hotelSelected ];

Many thanks

• April 04, 2010