• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I have a Scheduled Trigger on a custom object. I want the flow to only run on records that were created after yesterday's Date/Time. To do this, I created a Date/Time variable that grabs today's date, then I created a formula that takes the variable and subtracts 1, to make it yesterday. Then I go to the start object and put in the conditions "CreatedDate Greater Than or Equal (Yesterday's Date)". However, no matter what I put in for yesterday's date (my formula, date/time straight from the global flow value, etc.) it doesn't accept my field. It either gives me a "We don't recognize that value. Make sure it's a valid date/time value in this format: M/d/yyyy h:mm a" or error that says "The Start element can’t have a record filter condition that references a resource or element. Remove the condition that contains the unsupported value “$Flow.CurrentDateTime” or replace it with a literal value." How do I work around this so that I can get my flow to only run on records that were greated yesterday?

Thank you!
Hi All,

I am working within Financial Services Cloud and trying to gather as much information as possible on the Last/Next Interaction Date fields. As of now, it is set up so that these fields update based on AdvisorTasks and AdvisorEvents, however I notice that this SF article (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000317198&language=en_US&type=1&mode=1)says that these fields will only be updated for Events and Tasks where task subtype = Call. 

Can I expand this so that all tasks, regardless of the subtype, impact these fields? Are there examples of other metadata types that can be added? Is there any way for me to have the activities on related leads impact these fields on the account (note: in FSC there is a custom lookup(acount) on the leads object called "Related Account" already).

Thanks in advance for any and all help/insight.

Ricki