• 5 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to Salesforce development and I'm struggling with the command line CLI tool. Is there a good SFDX GUI like git has? I use sourcetree for git and it makes things so much easier.

Thanks in advance.
I am new to Salesforce development and I'm struggling with the command line CLI tool. Is there a good SFDX GUI like git has? I use sourcetree for git and it makes things so much easier.

Thanks in advance.
Guys, did anyone find an ideal replacement for our beloved and discontinued MavensMate?
He was so simple and the integration with the Sublime made him exceptional.
In addition to Eclipse, which is officially supported by Salesforce, do you recommend which replacement for MavensMate? Preferably you have integration with some of these editors: Sublime Text 3, VS Code, Atom.
While MavensMate is riding off into the sunset, it's going to remain relevant for a bit.  That said, what's The Thing to use moving forward to connect VS Code, Atom, or Sublime to the Salesforce backend?

Thanks,

Steve 
Hello,
I am currently using SFDC's Developer Console (because it's on the cloud) but would like to know the opinion of Developers who have worked with (or may have tried) other IDEs for Force.com.
I have come across various alternative IDEs such as:
  1. MavensMate which is not supported any more (Dec-2017) and the owner suggest to look at "Visual Studio Code Extension";
  2. Visual Studio Code Extension;
  3. Welkin Suite (It looks like a paid option but cannot see the price on their website);
  4. Illuminated Cloud (hosted within JetBrains Intellij IDEA); price seem to be 65 USD for 1 or few licenses (and we never know if the vendor will charge new versions)
  5. The traditional Force.com IDE Eclips based (Free but a real pain to install in a Mac);
  6. Any other IDE?
Could you possible let us know your opinion and if you would advise using one or the other? Maybe you could comment on Pros/Cons for each IDE you know?

Thank you very much.
  • December 03, 2017