• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We currently have a process automation set up that sets the Close Date or Opportunities to 90 days in the future using a simple formula.

TODAY() + 90

However, we've recently been asked to always set the Close Date to the last day of the month. I haven't been able to figure out a formula that can add the months, then determine the last day of the month,

Any help would be amazing!
Hi there!

I've been asked to restrict the valid Close Dates for Opporunities to the last day of the month when the Stage is not Closed Won/Lost.

I've found a fromula that does a great job restricting the dates in general, but I can't figure out how to add the additional condition that it should only apply the date limitation when the Opportunity is in certain stages.

IF( 
    MONTH( CloseDate ) = 12,
    DATE( YEAR( CloseDate ) + 1, 1, 1 ),
    DATE( YEAR( CloseDate ), MONTH( CloseDate ) + 1, 1 )
  ) - 1 
)

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there!

I've been asked to restrict the valid Close Dates for Opporunities to the last day of the month when the Stage is not Closed Won/Lost.

I've found a fromula that does a great job restricting the dates in general, but I can't figure out how to add the additional condition that it should only apply the date limitation when the Opportunity is in certain stages.

IF( 
    MONTH( CloseDate ) = 12,
  ) - 1 
)

We currently have a process automation set up that sets the Close Date or Opportunities to 90 days in the future using a simple formula.

TODAY() + 90

However, we've recently been asked to always set the Close Date to the last day of the month. I haven't been able to figure out a formula that can add the months, then determine the last day of the month,

Any help would be amazing!
Hi there!

IF( 
    MONTH( CloseDate ) = 12,
  ) - 1 
)