• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I want to develop a mod games website like Apkstreams (http://www.apkstreams.com). Please the developer help me to create this type of website. Thank you
Hi

I am building an app external to Salesforce but I want the app to read and write data to a custom object in salesforce via an API. However the app will be available to authenticated users in Salesforce only via a web tab or a Visualforce tab (embedded app). According to the doc I need to docs I need to setup OAuth to allow users to access the Rest APIs:

In the Connected App configuration, we are require to define a callback url. This is the first time I am using OAUth. Do I need to create a web page for the callback? What url to use. Is it to a page in my app or a page in salesforce.

Also, I want the users to access the app and the data through Salesforce without requiring to login each time or have to accept a callback each time. So How can I use SSO with Rest web methods that is transparent to the end users

How to make the external app visible to logged in users from a web tab. I tried different web pages and it is always blank  without needing to use Canvas

Thanks