• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hello everyone 
need duplicate code of this page game-guides of subnautica (https://borderpolar.com/game-guides/subnautica/subnautica-below-zero-map/) how I can do it 
Hello! Does anyone know a ML AI chatbot with easy integration to Salesforce?
We have a VisualForce page/form (embedded flow) that is designed to create a scholarship application for our convention. When running the flow internally, there is no error and the scholarship application is created. When running through the form externally (https://convention.acslaw.org/Student_Convention_Scholarship), the following error occurs and no record (scholarship application) is created.

ERROR MESSAGE
An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.

The Flow Appliation error email is sent and provides the following for several attempts to fill out the form:

An error occurred at element Create_Student_Convention_Scholarship_Application (FlowRecordCreate).
INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY) Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 012G0000001QKQHIA4

In the Create Student Convention Scholarship Application flow, the Record Create element includes RecordTypeID = 012G0000001QKQH. This is the Student Convention Scholarship record type in the custom object Application (Application__c).

Here is information received from a flow alert email (I have the full report available):

An error occurred at element Create_Student_Convention_Scholarship_Application (FlowRecordCreate).
INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY) Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: 012G0000001QKQHIA4

RECORD CREATE: Create_Student_Convention_Scholarship_Application
Create one Application__c record where:
Alternate_Email__c = {!Alternate_Email} (shannonportia@gmail.com)
Application_Type__c = Student Convention Scholarship
Cell_Phone_Number__c = {!varCellPhone} (2149493703)
Contact__c = {!varContactID} (003G000002YwQbu)
RecordTypeId = 012G0000001QKQH
SCS_ACS_Career_Goals__c = {!ACSCareerGoals} (Being in ACS leadership has helped me meet progressive lawyers in the ACS network, which I think is indispensable help in today's job search.)
SCS_ACS_Chapter_at_School__c = {!ACSChapteratSchool} (Yes)
SCS_ACS_Value_Most__c = {!What_do_you_value_most_about_ACS} (My law school is relatively conservative. Progressive viewpoints are not welcomed by the student body. The best part of our ACS chapter is simply giving progressive students (however few of us) a platform in a somewhat unfriendly environment.)
SCS_Attend_Previous_Student_Convention__c = null
SCS_Chapter_Activity__c = {!ChapterActivity} (Yes, I am president of the Alabama chapter. I plan all of our events and delegate some responsibilities to the other chapter leaders. I am speakers' point of contact at Alabama.)
SCS_Convention_Arrival_Date__c = {!ConventionArrivalNew} (March 30, 2017)
SCS_Convention_Arrival_Time__c = {!Convention_Arrival_Time_New} (4:30 PM)
SCS_Convention_Departure_Date__c = {!Convention_Departure_Date_New} (April 2, 2017)
SCS_Convention_Departure_Time__c = {!Convention_Departure_Time_New} (6:25 AM)
SCS_Departure_City__c = {!DepartureCityNew} (BHM)
SCS_First_Choice_Package__c = {!FirstChoicePackage} (Scholarship Package B: Travel Costs)
SCS_Gender__c = {!varGender} (Female)
SCS_Hosted_Locally__c = {!HostedLocally} (Yes)
SCS_If_Awarded__c = {!IfAwarded} (Yes)
SCS_Lodging_Dates__c = null
SCS_Lodging_Friends_Family__c = {!FriendsandFamily} (Yes)
SCS_Lodging__c = {!Lodging} (No)
SCS_NGL__c = {!ACSNGL} (I plan to apply to become an NGL)
SCS_Pet_Allergies__c = {!PetAllergy} (None)
SCS_School_Assistance_Type__c = {!SchoolAssistanceType} (N/A)
SCS_School_Assistance__c = {!SchoolAssistance} (Yes)
SCS_Smoke_Bother__c = {!Does_smoking_bother_you} (Yes)
SCS_Smoker__c = {!Smoker} (No)
SCS_Special_Circumstances__c = {!SpecialCircumstances} (None)
SCS_Travel_Scholarship_Type__c = {!TravelScholarshipTypeNew} (Airfare; Driving-mileage reimbursement)
SCS_Traveling_Costs__c = {!TravelingCostsNew} ($400)
School__c = {!varSCID} (a0WG000000DPHTVMA5)
Result
Failed to create record.

Any help would be appreciated.
When checking this challenge, I get an error stating that the quickContact Lightning Component could not be found. Including screenshots of the steps I took thus far. Any advice would be appreciated!

1. The Lightning component must be named quickContact (this comes as part of the package, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

2. Create a new action with Label Quick Contact and Name Quick_Contact on the Account object that invokes the quickContact component. (confirmed in picture below)
User-added image
3. Add the appropriate interfaces to the quickContact component. (Hint: there are two.) (used the implements force:lightningquickaction AND the force:hasrecordid on line 1, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

4. Add the action to the Account Layout page layout. (added in picture below)
User-added image

Hi,

I do have a doubt regarding Salesforce.com.

Can we develope Games in the Salesforce.com platform?

• August 07, 2013

is there any possibility of uploading a video file or directly a video in salesforce sandbox

Thanks In advance

Hi 

I try to make my first trigger, that should update the Quote Satus to "Approved", when the Opportunity is approved. Here the code:

trigger OppTriggers on Opportunity (after update) {
or(Opportunity opp: Trigger.new){
List<Quote> listQ = [SELECT Id, Opportunity.Account.Id,
Opportunity.TEM_Approval_Confirmed_RD__c FROM Quote WHERE id =: Quote.Id];
for(Quote q : listQ){
Quote.Status = "Approved";
}
update listQ;
 }

Any Suggestions would be appreciated 

Thanks

• June 18, 2012

I am trying to use a custom font (for info, Garamond) in a Visualforce page. Following some research, I have found that it might be possible to upload the font file as a static resource, and refer to it in the page.

However, I don't seem to be able to find much about the detail of how this works. So:

• Firstly, is this possible?
  • If so, in what format do I need to upload the font file? TTF? Zipped TTF? Other Font file?
  • Lastly, how do I reference the font in the Visualforce page? In other words, what would I put in the blank:
body {
font-family: _________;
}

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

I try this code:

http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/interact-with-the-forcecom-rest-api-from-php

And when I execute, get a Salesforce.com Login, I put my login and when back to my computer (a localhost), get this error:

https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token failed with status 0

Anyone can explain whats append?!!!

Best Regards,

LB

• December 22, 2010
Visualforce allows us to render the page as a pdf thanks to the renderas attribute of the page tag. However, I have noticed some inconsistancies between the pdf render and the vf page render. The inconsistancy I am most concerned about at the moment is font types. I styled an outputtext tag with "font-family:arial;". This works for the vf page, but not the pdf. I have tried a number of methods to change the font in the pdf version but to no avail.
Any ideas?