• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As per NPSP "Manage Lookup Rollup Summaries" if the opportunity is posted then it won't allow rollups - making changes in the opportunity. but my client wants to edit the locked opportunity also. means, rollups of this package should work on locked opportunities. They want me to write an Apex class for this functionality. is there any way of getting the code of "
Manage Lookup Rollup Summaries"?  
I'm trying to deploy the Apex classes to the production, have created an outbound changeset for the deployment with all the dependant classes including rcpt_AccountSelector. but this class is already in production, in the unmanaged package. I think this is the reason for the error Cannot add a component of type: ApexClass named:rcpt_AccountSelector subjectId:01p5o00000092b0 to another package because it is an installed component.  API Name : (package.xml). can anyone help me with this? 
I'm trying to deploy the Apex classes to the production, have created an outbound changeset for the deployment with all the dependant classes including rcpt_AccountSelector. but this class is already in production, in the unmanaged package. I think this is the reason for the error Cannot add a component of type: ApexClass named:rcpt_AccountSelector subjectId:01p5o00000092b0 to another package because it is an installed component.  API Name : (package.xml). can anyone help me with this? 
The challenge requirements is below:
Mark Item as Packed
Add a button to the campingListItem component that when clicked, marks the item as packed.
Add a button labeled Packed! that calls the packItem controller function when clicked.
The controller action marks the item attribute as packed, updates the item value provider and disables the button.

My Component:

<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item"  type="Camping_Item__c"  /> <!-- required="true" type="String"  -->
    <p> The Item is <ui:outputText value ="{!v.item}"></ui:outputText></p>
    <p>Name:
        <ui:outputText value="{!v.item.name}" /> 
    </p>

<p>Quantity:
        <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}" /> 
    </p>

<p>Price:
        <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}" /> 
    </p>

<p>Packed:
        <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}" /> 
    </p>

<p><ui:button label="Packed!"  press="{!c.packItem}"></ui:button>
    </p>
</aura:component>

My Controller:

({
    packItem : function (component, event, helper)
    {
        var btn = event.getSource();
        var btnMessage = btn.get("v.label");
        component.set("v.item" , btnMessage);
        var btnClicked = event.getSource();
        btnClicked.set("v.disabled" , "TRUE");
    } 

})field is updatedBut still getting this error. Please help what should i do?