• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone

I integrated Salesforce with AWS s3. And it is working fine. But when I try to delete multiple objects I am getting the below error

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>There were headers present in the request which were not signed</Message><HeadersNotSigned>content-md5</HeadersNotSigned><RequestId>xxxxx</RequestId><HostId>xx+xx=</HostId></Error>

Here is the code I am using to make API call

Blob hash = Crypto.generateDigest('MD5', Blob.valueOf(body));
            String contentMd5 = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(hash);
            request.setBody(body);
            request.setHeader('Content-MD5',contentMd5);
            HttpResponse response =  callS3API(request,'POST', CALL_OUT_AWS_S3+'?delete');

callS3API method:
public static HttpResponse callS3API(HttpRequest request,String method,String endpoint){
        Http awss3Http = new Http();
        request.setEndpoint(endpoint);
        request.setMethod(method);
        HttpResponse response = awss3Http.send(request);
        return response;
    }

Any help much appreciated 

Thank you

I have tried to set up a flow, fast field version in order to prepopulate some of the mandatory standard and custom fields from the relevant Account fields on a newly created and unsaved opportunity, but so far no success.
Can it be achieved? 
Thanks Jude
Starting the sales process from a Lead with contact information. The Lead is converted to an Opportunity and a Contact is either created and associated.  I would like some automation so that in the created Opportunity, a Contact Role record is created for the Lead/Contact that originated the process and have that record set to primary with a role of Champion.  I am not sure how to relate the converted contact to create this record via a process.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.  
Hello All,

I'm currently looking at the posibility of setting up SAML for single sign on, for salesforce.  However, my environment is currently live and accounts are already active.  My main concern is setting up SAML and having my users log into newly created accounts with none of their data.  Is there a way to sync accounts when doing this?