• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a deployed package used by a number of customers.  This package has been working fine for many months.  I have not made any changes to it but on Saturday 5th February around the time that one of the Spring '22 releases took place a number of customer's apps started to throw errors: "Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation".  As mentioned I have not released a new package, this is not occurring when deploying but in production operation.  It seems a bit more than coincidence that this coincided with the new Spring '22 release. Is it expected that a new SF release would potentially have this impact?  

Thanks for you help.

Mark
Hello,

I have a deployed package used by a number of customers.  This package has been working fine for many months.  I have not made any changes to it but on Saturday 5th February around the time that one of the Spring '22 releases took place a number of customer's apps started to throw errors: "Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation".  As mentioned I have not released a new package, this is not occurring when deploying but in production operation.  It seems a bit more than coincidence that this coincided with the new Spring '22 release. Is it expected that a new SF release would potentially have this impact?  

Thanks for you help.

Mark