• 20 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, I have a picklist field (Not a multi-select just regular), I want a checkbox formula field to mark true when any of the many values is selected. 

For example field called Color__c. 

IF(ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Red') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Blue') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , Yellow') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Green')  || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Brown) || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Pink') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Magenta' || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Orange')|| ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Purple')  

But this is not working is missing something. I am new to formulas and I am not sure how to proceed from here. Any help is greatly appreciate it. 

Hi all, This might be admin basic but I am stuck. 

I created a new page layout and new record type on a Standard Object. When I go to the app Launcher and type the Object it takes me to the list view of all records but there is none since it is new and no data has been created. How do I find the actual page to create new data and test it??? It is not a lightning page just a page layout. I attached a picture of where it lands when I open the object from the App launcher.User-added image

Hello all, 
As you know the maximum filters allowed on a Lightning record page is 10. My question is can I add 2 values to one of those filters? For example: Record>field>value,value. I need to have more than 10 fielters on this particular component. 

Hello I have a Lighting Record Page that contains a Related list. Currently the list is Basic but the Client is asking to change it to Enhanced so the can see more fields. My question is, will this change give access to other functionalities that the client (users) should'nt have? 

What other functionality does Enhance List View contains?? 

Hello all, 
I have 2 fields Birthdate__c (encrypted) and First day of school__c., both are Date fields.

A new formula field Age_first_day_of_school__c will calculate how old is a person on the first day of school utilizing the Birthdate field and the First Day of School field. 

My questions are; Is this possible and if so how the formula would look? Encrypted Date fields can be utilize on formulas?

Thank you! 

Hi, I have a profile with view all access on the object level, not the system permission level. But the profile does not have access to certain fields on that object, so it cannot view them. My question is what is the purpose of this View All?  Is it for record types??  See picture attached. User-added image
Hello all I have a date field on Case and I want to update it to be a lookup to a custum object. Is that possible?

Hi all,

We have a lookup field on the Contact object to Account that when used on Person Account records, the lookup filter doesn't work. We want Person Account not to be entered/saved on this field. 

Hello, I have a picklist field (Not a multi-select just regular), I want a checkbox formula field to mark true when any of the many values is selected. 

For example field called Color__c. 

IF(ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Red') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Blue') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , Yellow') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Green')  || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Brown) || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Pink') || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Magenta' || ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Orange')|| ISPICKVAL( Color__c , 'Purple')  

But this is not working is missing something. I am new to formulas and I am not sure how to proceed from here. Any help is greatly appreciate it. 

Hi all, This might be admin basic but I am stuck. 

I created a new page layout and new record type on a Standard Object. When I go to the app Launcher and type the Object it takes me to the list view of all records but there is none since it is new and no data has been created. How do I find the actual page to create new data and test it??? It is not a lightning page just a page layout. I attached a picture of where it lands when I open the object from the App launcher.User-added image

Hello I have a Lighting Record Page that contains a Related list. Currently the list is Basic but the Client is asking to change it to Enhanced so the can see more fields. My question is, will this change give access to other functionalities that the client (users) should'nt have? 

What other functionality does Enhance List View contains?? 

Hi, I have a profile with view all access on the object level, not the system permission level. But the profile does not have access to certain fields on that object, so it cannot view them. My question is what is the purpose of this View All?  Is it for record types??  See picture attached. User-added image