• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have cases getting created through an external email through email to case assignment how can we handle this
I have a LWC in my sandbox that i am trying to refresh everytime i am saving a new record, However the refresh is not happening any help is appreciated as this needs to go in to production soon

Thank you
Hello,
Multiple users from our org use Okta Mobile App for SF and our org has SSO enabled and we need them to have access as they work on the go.

However they have been receiving the error as SF web view is unavailable and they are unable to use the Salesforce App itself or the custom domain apart from the Okta app 

Please advice what can be done thank you.User-added image
Hello,
Multiple users from our org use Okta Mobile App for SF and our org has SSO enabled and we need them to have access as they work on the go.

However they have been receiving the error as SF web view is unavailable and they are unable to use the Salesforce App itself or the custom domain apart from the Okta app 

Please advice what can be done thank you.User-added image
Hello I have a user that is trying to Access Salesforce through Okta App, our org has SSO enabled and the user is able to access SF thorough Okta dashboard  web ,

Tried re-directing user using custom domain but everything is pushing user back to login page.

Note: User is able to access other applications on Okta mobile App however both Salesforce App and Salesforce through Okta are only re-directing him to the login page.