• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking for a solution that would occassionally update fields in Salesforce automatically by pulling data from external fields on social media platforms like Instagram and LinkedIn.

For instance, for each Account they have an associated Instagram account and there are 3 primary fields I'd want to update -- # of posts, # of followers, and # following (see below).

Are you aware of any Apps in the App Exchange or of some code that could build this out?
User-added image
Hi all,

I'm using the capabilities of Salesforce Live Agent chat and I noticed that when the chat is transferred from one agent to another all references (leads , cases and so on) are lost.

Scenario:
The agent accepts a chat with a new client and during the conversation begins to create and fill a new lead and a new case. At one point, unable to meet the demand of the customer, he decides to transfer the chat to an agent with more skill. He saves the lead and the case and associates them with the chat details. When he pushes the transfer button, the console opens a pop-up that says that all references will be lost. If he continues, the new operator will not be able to recover either the lead or case and he will have to generate a new ones making a mess.

My question is: "in the process of chat transfer, is there a way to make sure that the records created during the chat are transferred as well ?" The behaviour I would expect in tranferring is that everything was opened in agent A' console will be open in agent B' console.

Note that there are no customizations in this process.

Thank you,
Andrea