• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Eyeryone,

I am getting this error "Attempt to de-reference null object" while importing quotelines through 'Import Lines' button on Quote record. I have added all the required fileds in my csv file same as import columns. Could someone help on this.

Thanks.
I've tried several times over the last 2 days and I am still receiving this message.  I don't have anything running that should be preventing this.  I've looked at the help article that addresses this issue and nothing seems to be what is going on with me.  The help suggests if its been longer than 3 hours to log a case with Salesforce.  When I did that they directed me to this forum.
Thanks, Paul
we have already added our org base address and visual force address to our remote site settings, but for the last 2 days only this has stopped working. It is working fine on fireforx, so far issue is only on Chrome. Is anyone else facing this or have you found a work around?

Hi Everyone

Has anybody integrated Amazon SES web Service with Salesforce. If yes, please guide me to the right direction.

Thanks

Sid