• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 
I'm fairly new to Einstein Analytics.
I have an Analytics dashboard. When I look at the properties, I see that two datasets are associated with it. I only need one of those datasets. 
How do I diassociate a dataset from an analytics dashboard? 
Note: The dataset that I want to disassociate cannot be deleted as it it used for other dashboards. 
Thanks! 
Maria F. 
I'm trying to write a test for Apex method that checks for IsSandbox field on Organization object. How should I do this? The IsSandbox field is non-writeable.
I want to look at Community search terms from past months.  I have saved weekly data export files.  Can I find this information in them?  The data that I am looking for from past months is what I can see in the "Search Frequency by Term" Community report.  I was looking for an object in Data Loader that would have this information, but I don't see one.  I am thinking this information might be stored differently.  The bottom line is that I am trying to see the data from previous months.  I have weekly data exports of all my objects, etc. saved.
Hi!
I registered with trailhead.
I’m an SDR looking to expand my Salesforce skill set. Let’s pretend I have none. Particularly looking for the basics around reporting, and any other trails that may be beneficial to spend some time with.
My goal is to have a competent understanding of SF to build my sales as I enter a closing role and the relevant tools in SF that will help me gain an advantage.
Thanks in advance!
Hi there :)

i'm currently working on an native Android app for my company and ran into some problems with Salesforce lately.

I hope i can find some help here.

What i want to achieve:
The company has a lot of Accounts in Salesforce with 3 important fields for the app: Name, Business (Workshop or Parts Dealer) and location(latitude, longitude)
I would like to show those Accounts(Workshops/Parts Dealers) as markers on a google map in my Android app based on a radius around the user's current location. So it would be more than sufficient to get the data as JSON or XML(i read about sObjects, which would be nice too)

The app will be freely available on Google Play Store and every user should be able to see all the Workshops/Parts dealers around the world.

The problem i'm facing is that i can't find a way to fetch the data inside my app without authenticating every user with a Salesforce-Login. 
Which API is the best to use in this case?

It would be so awsome if anybody could help me with this problem.

What i tried so far: 
- SalesforceMobileSDK: If i extend SalesForceApplication i always end up with the Salesforce-Login Screen.
It seems that every client has to be authenticated for API-calls to work. I tried using the method "peekUnauthenticatedRestClient", but this method only works on full path URL's(e.g. "https://api.spotify.com/v1/search?q=James%20Brown&type=artist"), which isn't really practically for my Use-case.

- I feel like i read nearly all docs about salesforce api, but can't quite get my head around how to solve this problem, although it seems like to be a pretty common use-case.  

- would a salesforce-apex method which would select all records inside a set radius around the user's location be accessable without authentication?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Roman
I have a formula field (Avg__c) that calculates the average of 4 custom fields (Base_Q1__c, Base_Q2__c, etc....) .

Formula:
(IF(ISNULL(Base_Q1__c),Null,Base_Q1__c) + IF(ISNULL(Base_Q2__c),Null,Base_Q2__c)+IF(ISNULL(Base_Q3__c),Null,Base_Q3__c) +IF(ISNULL(Base_Q4__c),Null,Base_Q4__c))
/
(IF(ISNULL(Base_Q1__c),Null,1) + IF(ISNULL(Base_Q2__c),Null,1)+IF(ISNULL(Base_Q3__c),Null,1) + IF(ISNULL(Base_Q4__c),Null,1)
The problem is that I'm trying to establish a “running average” but it only calculates the average if all 4 custom fields (Base_Q1__c...) contain a value. If one of the 4 fields are blank, then the formula field will not calcuate anything.  I need it to calculate the average no matter how value are displayed or blank. 

WITH ALL 4 VALUES - AVG Calculates:
User-added image

WITHOUT ALL 4 VALUES - No AVG Calculation:
User-added image

Please help!!!