• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I found a formula that returns an age expressed in years, months and days when a date is entered in the DOB field. Now I need a DOB entered based on the age field (again expressed as years, months, days.) 

This is for animals where we can be supplied with either an approximate DOB or an approximate age. We need which ever of these two fields is blank to auto-populate based on it's complementary field. 

Thank you.
I am trying to figure out a formula for a custom Age field based on DOB expressed as "x yrs, x mos, x wks, x days" for any age under 1yr. This field references the age of animals so being able to display age in months, weeks and days is important for animals under 1 yr of age.

Much gratitude in advance for any insights / assistance.
I found a formula that returns an age expressed in years, months and days when a date is entered in the DOB field. Now I need a DOB entered based on the age field (again expressed as years, months, days.) 

This is for animals where we can be supplied with either an approximate DOB or an approximate age. We need which ever of these two fields is blank to auto-populate based on it's complementary field. 

Thank you.
I am trying to figure out a formula for a custom Age field based on DOB expressed as "x yrs, x mos, x wks, x days" for any age under 1yr. This field references the age of animals so being able to display age in months, weeks and days is important for animals under 1 yr of age.

Much gratitude in advance for any insights / assistance.

HI All,

How to create a fomula field for my age field ? It will be calculated by using the Date_of_Birth__c field. I have a fomula.

IF(MONTH(TODAY())>MONTH(DOB_API),YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(DOB_API),IF(AND(MONTH(TODAY())=MONTH(DOB_API),DAY(TODAY())>=DAY(DOB_API)),YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(DOB_API),(YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(DOB_API))-1))  

That's from Ankit's blog. But I don't know how to use it and where to use it.

Thanks in Advance