• 10 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Requirement to integrate data from SAP to Salesforce, but SAP integration is expensive. We have proposed a solution to integrate data using email. When a record is created in SAP, an email is sent to a Salesforce email address. You parse the email and create a new record in Salesforce. This solution is relatively inexpensive, especially if you only need to integrate a small amount of data which is under salesforce email serivices limitations
What are the best practices for implementing a solution to integrate data from SAP to Salesforce using email?

** We'll send the email body in XML format 

Is it a good and proper solution to implement or can any body suggest better solutions ?
The volume of records created in SAP <= 100 as per discussions ?

I've a External Application where i want any user to login with their salesforce credentials irrespective of the Org they are in. I tried implementing a simple connected app in my org but it's limiting users to login only who are in connected app's org

How do i procced to go with it to make a universal connected app where any user can log in ? Ex : Like Workbench or other does

Any help on this..

Note : (No trigger solution only flow)
Having a requirement where opportunity has a child record and where ever a child record is created or updated need to check that count of child record is not more than 4 for a month (i.e sept :4 records, oct: 4 records).

Thanks in advance!!
Hi Everyone,

Can you help be with the below code:
1. Create an Account Record with Name =”Eternus”. Create associated contacts. Create a Custom field called Contact Count on Account . Query on Contact
where Account.Name =”Eternus” and count the associated contacts. Update the custom field on Accounts with that count..

I am not getting the count of the records:

public class Accassoccon {
    public static void accountacc(){
        Account a = new Account();
        a.Name = 'Eternus';
        Database.insert(a,false);
        system.debug('The inserted account is:' +a);
       list<Account > recordIDs = new   list<Account >();
List<Account> accountlist1 = [Select Id, ContactCount__c, (Select Id From Contacts) From Account where Id =: recordIDs];  //get a list of the corresponding accounts
for(Account account : accountlist1) {

if(account.Contacts == null) continue;

account.ContactCount__c = account.Contacts.size();
}

Database.update(accountList1,false);        
    }

}
Hi Team , 
# urgent resolution needed.....
i am getting this problem , i want to send my date fields vale to my apex class and save to database. 
this is my json look like in console 
final data==[{"Name":"sita","first_date__c":"30-09-2023","second_date__c":"20-09-2023","attributes":{"type":"placing__c"}}]

and its fails with below error message not understanding how to proceed.... let us say if i have 100+ records how to do it 

{"status":500,"body":{"exceptionType":"System.JSONException","isUserDefinedException":false,"message":"Cannot deserialize instance of date from VALUE_STRING value 30-09-2023 or request may be missing a required field","stackTrace":"(System Code)\nClass

@Thanks in adv
Hi,
I have a LWC embedded on opportity Lihtning page which shows special  Opportunity Product records.
The data are coming from an Apex Controler by SOQL.
The LWC is working fine using wired apex controller and data table component. It  just shows data, no edit.
However, when a new product is added by the user in the "Add Products" default wizzard, the LWC component does not refresh to show the added Opportunity Product. I have to refresh the whole page to see the correct records in my data table.
How can I achive a refresh of the LWC component to reload the data?
Thanks in advance - Elke