• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an app which would require a user to submit a request for a change to be made to a record.

The scenario : 

Records show salaries and benefits for employees. A manager would change the dollar amount to the Salary__c field and the number of weeks in the Vacation_Weeks__c field. This would require two different Requests to be produced and Submitted to the proper upper management. The upper management would like the ability to Approve or Reject all of those Requests with one push of a button (an Approve All or Reject All button). 

My tenative solution to this is to use Flow to automatically create a Request Package which is the master record to the individual Requests, which are essentially line items to the Request Package record. The upper management would go into the Request Package record, press the custom Approve All or Reject All button and all of the Requests are updated accordingly. 

My problem : I can properly update the Status field of those individual Requests with those buttons, but since this is not truly "Approving" or "Rejecting" the records it is not producing the Approval History data which goes along with pushing the native Salesforce "Approve/Reject" in an Approval Process.

So, what can be the solution to this ? If there was an "Approve" Static Action in Flow just as there is a "Submit for Approval" Static Action, I would be able to use that. But we don't have that.
  • March 01, 2016
How to send Notifications when Approval is reassigned?

Hi All,

Please help!
I am in new in SFDC and facing a issue please resolve it ASAP.its urgent.

Currently there is no actions in the Approval configuration that I can do to send an email alert when a user reassign the approval step to someone else.  Is there anyone who was able to archieve this by any other means? Thanks.