• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a VF page that pulls records for a custom Object. I have the letters A-Z for sorting purposes, when a User clicks on one of the letter, I want that letter to highlight and stay highlighted when sorting with that letter. And then unhighlight once I click on a different letter.

Does anyone have an example of this? Would this be done in VF page or controller? 

Here is my code that creates the letters to sort through. 

<table style="width:100%">
            <tr>
                <td style="text-align:left">
                    <apex:commandButton value="Request Access" onclick="RequestAccess(); return false;" />
                </td>
                <td style="text-align:right">
                <!-- TODO: Highlight the letter filter which was previously selected (the way regular SF list view pages do) -->
                <apex:commandLink action="{!GetSubjects}" value="A" reRender="m_pbSubjectList, m_pmMessages">
                    <apex:param assignTo="{!LetterFilter}" value="A" name="LetterFilter" />
                </apex:commandLink>
                &nbsp;|&nbsp;
                <apex:commandLink action="{!GetSubjects}" value="B" reRender="m_pbSubjectList, m_pmMessages" >
                    <apex:param assignTo="{!LetterFilter}" value="B" name="LetterFilter" />
                &nbsp;|&nbsp;
                <apex:commandLink action="{!GetSubjects}" value="C" reRender="m_pbSubjectList, m_pmMessages" >
                    <apex:param assignTo="{!LetterFilter}" value="C" name="LetterFilter" />
                &nbsp;|&nbsp;
                <apex:commandLink action="{!GetSubjects}" value="D" reRender="m_pbSubjectList, m_pmMessages" >
                    <apex:param assignTo="{!LetterFilter}" value="D" name="LetterFilter" />
                &nbsp;|&nbsp;

All the way to Z. 
Hi All,

there's a way to set the Finish Location to a login flow?

I've seen that this is possible including the flow in a Visualforce page, but this is not possibile (as far as I know) with login flows.

Thanks in advance.