• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
User-added image

How can I edit this drop down menu on the tab? Currently it shows the Account name(Express Logistics and Transport, Aanchal Coorp) under Recent records but instead of that I want to display the account number.
How can i increase the width of label in class="slds-form-element__label" to fit the maximum length of label name in one line? 
Currently my label is long in length and is displaying in 2 lines. I want it in one line
Requirement - I have a Student Object in which there is a Subject Field. I need to create a trigger that prevents duplication of Subject for each student. Eg- If Student 'A' has a Subject English then that Student should not be allowed to add English again. But at the same time, another Student 'B' can add English as a Subject (if not previously added for Student 'B'). 

How can I achieve this?
I need to create a checkbox input field and link that to a custom field. As in whatever input we give in the checkbox, that value should be stored in a custom checkbox field. How can I do this?
I have created an Email template and public group. Now I need to create a button on a record page that will send an email (from the template) to the public group. How can I code this in lightning?
I am using Lightning component to create a page. I want to set the background color as white for the entire but I am unable to do so. Currently it looks like this :
User-added image
I dont want to see the blue part. It should be all white.
I have created a Lightning button. On clicking this button I want to navigate to standard "Opportunities" tab.  How can I achieve this?
I am returning a list of object fields from my apex controller to form a table. Now suppose I  the value of only one of the fields from that list to use somewhere else. How can i do that?
Hi,
How can I compare a list which is taken as an input from the user to the list of values in a field of a custom object? 
Hi,
How can I get the selected value in a checkbox(in js controller) and send it to a method in apex class?
How can I create dynamic form in Lightning component? Can someone provide a sample code?
Thanks!
Can i write in Apex Controller class that I want to navigate to other component after a certain button is clicked? If so, How?
I am returning a list of object fields from my apex controller to form a table. Now suppose I  the value of only one of the fields from that list to use somewhere else. How can i do that?
Requirement - I have a Student Object in which there is a Subject Field. I need to create a trigger that prevents duplication of Subject for each student. Eg- If Student 'A' has a Subject English then that Student should not be allowed to add English again. But at the same time, another Student 'B' can add English as a Subject (if not previously added for Student 'B'). 

How can I achieve this?
I need to create a checkbox input field and link that to a custom field. As in whatever input we give in the checkbox, that value should be stored in a custom checkbox field. How can I do this?
Can i write in Apex Controller class that I want to navigate to other component after a certain button is clicked? If so, How?