• Member since 2021
  • orgavision GmbH

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We use a CTI integration that executes a FIND In PHONE FIELDS with the last 7 digits of the phone number. Most of the time it works fine, but there is an issue with some Accounts, Contacts an Leads where Salesforce does not return the matching Record.

The Search
FIND {last 7 digits of Phone Number} IN PHONE FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id, AssistantPhone, Fax, HomePhone, MobilePhone, OtherPhone, Phone, AccountId)
returns 0 rows, whereas the Search
FIND {FULL Phone Number} IN PHONE FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id, AssistantPhone, Fax, HomePhone, MobilePhone, OtherPhone, Phone,AccountId)
returns 1 matching Account.

We have experienced with different numbers of last digits. The FIND query e. g. works fine when I remove the leading one or tow digits of the same Phone Number, but it fails when I remove three leading digits. We couldn't find a pattern that would explain, what happens in Slesforce.

The query result is wrong only with specific Phone Numbers and that unlogical behavior is reproducible.

Does anyone has an idea what we could do to get reliable results for our phone call logging?

We use a CTI integration that executes a FIND In PHONE FIELDS with the last 7 digits of the phone number. Most of the time it works fine, but there is an issue with some Accounts, Contacts an Leads where Salesforce does not return the matching Record.

The Search
FIND {last 7 digits of Phone Number} IN PHONE FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id, AssistantPhone, Fax, HomePhone, MobilePhone, OtherPhone, Phone, AccountId)
returns 0 rows, whereas the Search
FIND {FULL Phone Number} IN PHONE FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id, AssistantPhone, Fax, HomePhone, MobilePhone, OtherPhone, Phone,AccountId)
returns 1 matching Account.

We have experienced with different numbers of last digits. The FIND query e. g. works fine when I remove the leading one or tow digits of the same Phone Number, but it fails when I remove three leading digits. We couldn't find a pattern that would explain, what happens in Slesforce.

The query result is wrong only with specific Phone Numbers and that unlogical behavior is reproducible.

Does anyone has an idea what we could do to get reliable results for our phone call logging?

Hi All,

I want to create a report with lead details along with the emails sent from lead through the email activity with details like last opened email,first opened email.

The emails created under the lead throgh the activity 'Email' is not stored under the object 'Email message'

I have created a custom report type between Lead and Email Message object but it does not have the email details.

here is the option to create email under the lead