• -1 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any salesforce app integration with WeChat? I mean not through a 3rd party but direct integration. Thanks! 

Hello,

Is it possible to get the browser URL from an LWC component in an experience site page?
I have signed up for a developer salesforce account and created a Connected App for testing to get the OAuth working and test the API. All seems to be good. My question is now, how do I allow other salesforce instance to use this application? Do I need to package and list it somewhere or how does it work?
ATS OST to PST Converter providing truly safe recovery / conversion utility which simply repair & convert crashed Outlook OST file into healthy formats like as PST, EML, HTML, vCal, vCard, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, Exchange server and Office 365 etc. This OST file converter software also works to recover damaged or crashed OST file components like as contacts, calendars, inbox, deleted items, notes, journals, embedded images/ scheduled task and appointments etc.

Get more details:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html