• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Trailblazers,

I have a requirement ,to get the Contact id of current logged in user community(expreience) user and present them the Screen flow to capture the key contact details and an address record(child to contact) using Multi-satge Flow.

Once data captured , I would like to update the Contact feilds and as well as create an Address record where I need to pas in Contact Id of the logged in user.

As am using Screen flow ,need help to get the Contact Id of the logged in user to update and create records related to the contact.Thanks in Advance for your hlep.

Regards

Hi all,

I have requirement to build a report on task & events to show list of tasks which are closed with closed date. I have workflow to update closed date field when status is changed to completed. But for the task of type "Email"(outbound email message) this is not working.

Please help me to capture outbound email message sent date on task. I can do this only on case now.

Thanks in Advance.
  • January 17, 2019
I'm working with custom lightning email templates for Community. Now I'm trying to merge Community fields in forgot password template. How can I add Community merge fields using HML syntax?

User-added image
Hi there,

I am trying to add a "Related Record List" Component in my Community on my custom object (called Payment Profiles) details page. I want to display a related list from the related look-up field. In this case, the related field is "Counterpart__c" The component requires "Parent Record ID" and the Related List Name.
"Related Record List" Component
I've tried:
{!Counterpart__c}
{!Counterpart__c.Id}
{!Counterpart__r}
{!Counterpart__r.Id}
{!recordId.Counterpart__c}
{!recordId.Counterpart__c.Id}
{!recordId.Counterpart__r}
{!recordId.Counterpart__r.Id}

Granted I haven't published and tested each of these options, I am just relying on the preview in the community builder which says "This component has no data". Can you let me know what the syntax was for determining the ID of a parent record?

Thanks,
Zoe

I have set Default value for a Picklist, but to my luck it is not working, don't know the reason for the same.

Can anyone help me with any workaround? Even Custom Picklists are not working with default values on Account. Although it is working for Contact. 

Default Value:
User-added image

New Account Page:
User-added image