• 10 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Salesforce I have to date/time fields: -ClosedDate -CreatedDate in the Case object.
I have another field which is a formula field(number) names TimeToClose, and I want that field to contain in hours the time since CreatedDate to ClosedDate , only summing the business hours and week days. for example:
Date/Time Opened 4/3/2023, 9:56 AM
Date/Time Closed 4/3/2023, 2:11 PM
in thiis case the answer should be something near 4 hours.
I tried this but for the mentioned Case , the output is showing -0.63 and it does not have sense.
Thank you so much for any help.
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
Now it’s simple to Recover OST to PST Emails in MS Outlook 2016 with this smart working OST to PST Converter software that’s fabulously Recover OST emails from corrupt Outlook Offline Storage Table and provides new file format to save OST into PST with all Outlook OST 2016 folders like Journal ,Task ,Calendar ,Notes ,Contacts ,Sent items ,draft ,Outbox ,Appointments ,etc .

Know how this OST to PST Email Converter tool successfully repair & restore OST to PST .

It simply create a platform to Recover OST file emails into MS Outlook and save all recovered OST email data into PST file by making repair of each .OST email into .PST .This Enstella OST to PST Converter tool support all old and latest version of Microsoft Outlook (OST and PST both ) 97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010,2013,2016.

For more get download of OST to PST Software free demo from this link :-    Recover OST to PST

recoverosttopst