• 100 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am sending the mail when Opportunity is submitted for approval containing one email ID, on clicking on that(Mail ID) we need to open new compose email window and we have to show same subject line  in the compose mail window as of the mail that is sent on submition for approval.
Any help is appreciated.
Hi All, I am creating VF email template. I want to fetch all the approvals records related to the given opportunity and show that records in table form in VF email template, any help is really appreciated.

I want to create the LWC component that will show list of approvals record which are assigned to logged in user.

I want to fetch all the approvals record assigned to logged in user and show on  the LWC component. The approvals record should be clickable.
Any help is really apppreciated.

Hi,
I had made a custom object with field "start date", "End date", and "duration".  I want to meet following criteria.
1) If duration is greater than 9, send a mail after 9 month from start date until the "End date".
2) If duration is greater than 12, trigger the 9 months mail and every 12 months(i.e. every 21 months from "start date") until the  "End date".

How can we achieve this? any help is really appreciated.
Hi, I want to make custom object read only for system admin, but I am not able to make it throgh profile 
Hi,
I had created a custom object, I want to make that Object read only to all users including system admin. I don't want to make read only by going profile to profile nor by using permission sets, Any help is really appreciated.
Hi,
I had created one custom object, but it is showing me this "You can't view this item in Lightning Experience. Open in Salesforce Classic." Any help is really appreciated
Hi, One of my ex-colleague created the flow, but now I want to know which email alert is use in salesforce flow. Is there any way to know that. Any help is eally appreciated.
Hi, 
I had created a batch apex, that will send a mail when record is created. I want to schdule this batch every day. any help is really appreciated 
Hi, There is one batch apex that send an email when record is created TODAY, I want to write a test class for that batch   apex.
Any help is really apppreciated
I am not able to delete the campaign that is created by other user. when going to delete it is giving error "There's a problem saving this record. You might not have permission to edit it, or it might have been deleted or archived. Contact your administrator for help.". Any help is really appreciated
Hi team, Through batch apex I want to send an email containing a link that will redirect to list view of the custom object. Any help is really appreciated
In the batch apex, I want to send email if the 'count of record created today' is greater than 'the count of record created t yesterday'. Any help is really appreciated.
I want to create a apex class that will send a mail  when new record is created from custom object. Thank you in advance.
Hi,
I had made a custom object with field "start date", "End date", and "duration".  I want to meet following criteria.
1) If duration is greater than 9, send a mail after 9 month from start date until the "End date".
2) If duration is greater than 12, trigger the 9 months mail and every 12 months(i.e. every 21 months from "start date") until the  "End date".

How can we achieve this? any help is really appreciated.
Hi, I want to make custom object read only for system admin, but I am not able to make it throgh profile 
Hi, There is one batch apex that send an email when record is created TODAY, I want to write a test class for that batch   apex.
Any help is really apppreciated
Hi team, Through batch apex I want to send an email containing a link that will redirect to list view of the custom object. Any help is really appreciated
In the batch apex, I want to send email if the 'count of record created today' is greater than 'the count of record created t yesterday'. Any help is really appreciated.
I want to create a apex class that will send a mail  when new record is created from custom object. Thank you in advance.