• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I have a requirement that On click of a button from Account record page need to generate a pdf with all related contacts and opportunities of that account. and need to send that pdf to account's email address and attach to account record.

Coula any one please help me with this requirement.

Thank you All !!
I would like to know what are the Events available in LWC and Aura components? 
and how it can be utilized effectively(with example)? 
Hello, I am displaying custom object records in Datatable via @wire, Since account is a lookup, it displays account id instead of account name. How can I display the name of the account in the colum. 

I have tried the following but it doesn't work. Please suggest.
 {
        label: 'My Accounts',
        fieldName:'My_Account__r.Name
        type: 'text',
        sortable: true
  }

Trying to get a better output of my account tab than the "Printable View"
I would like to Generate pdf from Visualforce and assign it to a action button.  This way by one simple click they will have a client snapshot.
Thanks
Eric

Hi,
We have business requirement where we have a community, using lightning web components we have developed few forms where we are collecting data from users, at the end of this process on submitting the form, we would need to generate a pdf using the data collected on LWC without storing it database. I'm looking for possible ways to acheive this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hello,

I am currently evaluating various Document generator apps which has the following features. Kindly provide your suggestions and experiences

1. Easy to set up by an Admin without involving developer and minimal coding
2. Ability to Autosend emails without coding
3. Easy template creation process
4. ofcourse, As economical as possible.

I am currently reviewing the following.
A5 Documents
Sdocs
Nintex Drawloop DocGen: Expensive among the other in the list
DocuSign: Found that Autosend emails feature is not available and needs coding to achieve it
Hi Peeps,

This is saidaiah and i have challenge that we need to get the wordpress posts (wordpress articles) and display in the salesforce chatter feed. So, i just want to integrate the wordpress to salesforce to get the posts from there and display in salesforce as feed. If anybody has the idea on this kind of scenario, please help me out to this.

It would be appreciated if it will be helpful
Thanks in advance.

Hi, 

I am trying to generate a QR code for a customer based on their License Plate number using an Apex class on a VisualForce page.

I get the following error when I preview my VisualForce page: 

Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null') at input location [1,2] 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (System)

My code is as follows:

public with sharing class Customer{

public String qrcode {get;set;}

public Customer(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
        Customer__c customer = (Customer__c)stdController.getRecord();
        List <Customer__c> c = [SELECT Id, License_Plate__c FROM Customer__c WHERE Id =:customer.Id];
        String customerLicensePlate = customer.License_Plate__c;

String apikey = '96b8470ea48cf0f6551db96f3e505005268b52d1';

String requestEndpoint = 'https://api.scanova.io';
        requestEndpoint += '?q=' + customerLicensePlate;
        requestEndpoint += '&APPID=' +apiKey;

Http http = new Http();
        HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
        request.setEndpoint(requestEndpoint);
        request.setMethod('GET');
        HttpResponse response = http.send(request);

if(response.getStatusCode() == 200) {
            Map<String, Object> results = (Map<String, Object>) JSON.deserializeUntyped(response.getBody());
            Map<String, Object> mainResults = (Map<String, Object>)(results.get('main'));
            qrcode = String.valueOf(mainResults.get('qrcode'));

}

}

}

Any ideas as to why I am getting the error above?

Thanks.
I'm looking to automate different processes in our org. Is there an appexchange  app?  Or can provide some strategies  on how we can automate  repeatable tasks  and/or processes if we know what needs to prefilled in? 
Hi all,
I am not able to understand that in what cases do we create a workflow rule, a roll up summary ,a trigger or a formula field , its really confusing .I looked this up on internet as well but its not clear. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks.
Hi, we are looking to hire! We are in need of a salesforce developer with experience with apex code, triggers, visual force pages and preferably service cloud experience and Einstein analytics experience. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested then please reach out!
Hi Expert,

I want to create some demo on marketing cloud  journey builder. Can any one share about how to acces journey builder in markeing cloud.

Thanks
Mukesh
I have started using Salesforce in my new company but for now the use is very basic- feeding/pulling out customer database. I want to learn full-fledged Saelsfroce and excel in it, I am from non-developer/non-coding background. I have started learning the Salesforce Admin modules viaTrail Head.
It will be great if somebody can guide me since Salesforce is huge and I want to go step-by-step and learn each and every component of Salesforce applications. What could be the best way? What should I follow excatly?
Thank you
  • January 25, 2017
Hello,
I'm stuck probably in Syntax Error.
I try to print a QR Code in a VF Page.

This is the formula field content of the field in the custom Object:
IMAGE('https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=200x200&cht=qr&chl=https://XXXXXXX.my.salesforce.com/'&Id,'Scan QR code to open record in mobile.')
This works fine in the record.

I try to output with the following:
<apex:image id="QR" value="https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=100x100&cht=qr&chl=https://XXXXXXX.my.salesforce.com/&ID" width="100" height="100"/>
I tried several syntax variations with " and ' at different positions, but nothing worked.
The XXXXXXX part stands for the domain and "&ID" should be the record ID, from with I call the VF page with a button.
I can enter the domain staticly, but it would be nice, if it could be fetched from the instance.

Thanks for your Help.
Rainer

What is the best project management application in Salesforce? How to get hands on it
Hello,

I am new to Salesforce and often get confused between: Worflow , Flow and Process builder? The line seems blurry when trying to differentiate between them.

Would anyone be able to describe the difference? 

Thank you.
  • February 09, 2016

Hi,

Can u tell me what is the relation between pricebook and product? 

Happy New Year to anyone reading this post!  I am desirous of hiring a Salesforce expert as a consultant.  I would like to have someone come to my office to set everything up (custom reports, Dashboards, etc) tailored specific to my company.  Is this something that is available?  I am located approximately 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, PA.  Please advise ASAP as I would like to start 2012 out right.

Thank you,  

Robert