• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I go to setup -> Softphone Layouts I only see Softphone Layout section on the page. At the bottom of the page, there should be another section called Screen Pop Settings to allow for configuration for matching records, but the entire section is missing. Any idea why and what settings needs to change to enable this section? 
I want to log in to the URL Iframe in a visualforce page, but it can't be done. When I check in Network tab in Developer console, it looks like Salesforce system tries to block the logging-in process. Here is my Iframe link and javascript tag.
<div style="float: left; width: 100%"> <apex:outputPanel layout="block" style="overflow:hidden"> <apex:iframe height="500px" width="100%" id="loginFrame"/> </apex:outputPanel> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = function() { setTimeout(function() { var frame = document.getElementById('loginFrame'); if(frame) { frame.src = "https://dev-mk.eaga.com/prices/app/{!oppId}"; } }, 500); } </script>
What can I do to fix this problem?
This seems so simple, but I can not get this to work. I have a table with the included line item in a table. I am trying to change the font color of the work "inpatient" to red. I thought the font color tag would work, but it's not. Any suggestions? I do not want to change the color of the entire line or of the output value, just the single word within the text? Thanks!

<tr><th><b> Is accredidation required for<font color="red"> inpatient</font> services?: </b> </th>
    <td><apex:outputText value="{!Practice_Group__c.Is_state_license_required__c}"/></td>
    </tr>