• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, on a summary report, I am looking for a way to filter by grouping count > 1. 
E.g custom object complaint.
Added a group filter by row account but unable to filter by those having group count > 1 complaint. Do you understand the req? I don't see an option to filter based on group count anywhere in reports OOTB. any help anyone please?
We would like an automated user email address as report sender email address. Subscribed by the admin and chose the other end user as sender. Unfortunately the sender email address on the report is still the admin user. Please explain.
Hello, A schedule triggered flow is defined to run at 2.45 pm daily (based on user CT timezone). weird, I get the emails from the flow at 4.50 pm CT. What could cause the delay? I got these times from the scheduled jobs page.this is a dev environment. any thoughts?
We would like an automated user email address as report sender email address. Subscribed by the admin and chose the other end user as sender. Unfortunately the sender email address on the report is still the admin user. Please explain.
Hello, A schedule triggered flow is defined to run at 2.45 pm daily (based on user CT timezone). weird, I get the emails from the flow at 4.50 pm CT. What could cause the delay? I got these times from the scheduled jobs page.this is a dev environment. any thoughts?