• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey – a newbie question:  In the past, I have coded (via PHP, Perl/CGI, Python, jQuery) to pull data (GET/POST methods), using SQL database calls, and then render the data  (via variables) to web-output, in html tables, with good CSS, etc.  

What is the Salesforce equivalent to such ODBC/ASP/CGI methods? Within Salesforce’s app, apex, LWC, Visual-Force development stack (and the limitations it sets), what is the best way to interact with the tables, to pull or update data (via CRUD methods)? What is the best way to create multiple pages (like a mini website) where users interact with the data? Re: pulling data via SOQL? transforming it (with code or JavaScript if needed - or JS library)? rendering it within web/mobile pages? receiving user form-input, and updating tables (CRUD methods), etc.?  
  Thanks,  Jarrell

Greetings colleagues!
I am having trouble running a command line query using curl as described in the "Apex Web Services" trailhead module.
My query is:
curl -v https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token -d "grant_type=password" -d "client_id=3MVG9SOw8KERNN09ehk9tCIoYp.aYCp_xA94091vWwHwZAD7lHVP6MqAVGbtQbrlKeq2Rp1fyT6x1uw33vjGy" -d "client_secret=6E0E87676A134C0CB0DA749BABB418C83DC85D11D0C9CD5B9DFE7ABFE4758D55" -d "username=a.igoshin@playful-otter-w2zsim.com" -d "password=alex12345678cFTM2sASCDbggLg4iIc88nO" -H 'X-PrettyPrint:1'
The answer is
User-added imageAny ideas?