• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Create a validation rule so that student under 18 years of age won’t be able to apply, it will only permit students 18 years and above?
Hello,

I'm new to Salesforce Apex coding and was wondering if there is someone that can help me write my first test class for a trigger.

Thank you.
  • June 07, 2021
Hi all,

we are working on a project based on students recruitment.
Our client is a Mexican university. Candidates for study programms can fill first a form in order for them to send their data about the Master they are interested in studying to the Secretary. Data, which would be registrated in Salesforce with a Web-to-Lead form.

After lead conversion we all know that this generates a new account, a new contact and a new opportunity. 

We are a bit confuse about using Accounts in this project.
It can happen that someone recommends a candidate the Mexican university, it can be a professor, a former student or a friend (a prescriptor).

So, we were thinking as a possibility to use the lead conversion to convert the candidates or leads in accounts (Clients/Customers) and their "prescriptors" as contacts.

Would it be a good approach? if so, is it possible to build this approach in Salesforce?