• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am getting the below error when saving a quote line 

SBQQ.SecurityUtils.SBSecurityException: You do not have read permission for field Conditions Met on object Price Rule. Please contact your administrator.

I have admin access and the cpq user/cpq admin permission set groups assigned to myself. I have checked the field level security for the field "Conditions Met" on the price rule object and I have read and edit access. 

Does anyone know what the issue here is?

Full error message:
[14:56] Eugene Murtagh
To: Eugene Murtagh <eugene.murtagh@integrity360.com>; steelbrick-alert@salesforce.com
Subject: Developer script exception from Integrity360 : SBQQ.QueueableCalculatorService for job ID 7074H0000CYnpay. : Calculation error on quote Q-09545: SBQQ.SecurityUtils.SBSecurityException: You do not have read permission for field Conditions Met on object ...

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00558000003vG3s/00D58000000aWR3

Failed to process Queueable job for class SBQQ.QueueableCalculatorService for job ID 7074H0000CYnpay.

caused by: SBQQ.JSQCClient.JSQCClientException: Calculation error on quote Q-09545: SBQQ.SecurityUtils.SBSecurityException: You do not have read permission for field Conditions Met on object Price Rule. Please contact your administrator.
You do not have read permission for field Advanced Condition o...

(System Code)

Thanks,
Aivaras.

Hi,

I am trying to delete a custom object but I am met with this error 
User-added imageAny ideas what this means and what i need to do in order to delete the object?

Thanks,
Aivaras.
I am trying to add a link to an error message in an apex class. I found that this is working in classsic but not lightning. I have read sone articles stating that this is not supported in lightning but these were older articles. I am just wondering if there are any workarounds for this or any other way i can add a link to an error message in lightning.

Thanks,
Aivaras.
Hi,

I have ran into an issue with duplicate accounts in the system. We have the standard duplicate rule activated but this does not stop all duplicates. We have to bulk upload accounts regularly and need a way to block as many duplicates from being created as possible.

This is difficult to do as the account names and other fields like address are not always an exact match. Does anyone have any ideas on how to best avoid uploading duplicates?

Thanks,
Aivaras.
Hi,

I am trying to delete a custom object but I am met with this error 
User-added imageAny ideas what this means and what i need to do in order to delete the object?

Thanks,
Aivaras.
I am trying to add a link to an error message in an apex class. I found that this is working in classsic but not lightning. I have read sone articles stating that this is not supported in lightning but these were older articles. I am just wondering if there are any workarounds for this or any other way i can add a link to an error message in lightning.

Thanks,
Aivaras.
Hi,

I have ran into an issue with duplicate accounts in the system. We have the standard duplicate rule activated but this does not stop all duplicates. We have to bulk upload accounts regularly and need a way to block as many duplicates from being created as possible.

This is difficult to do as the account names and other fields like address are not always an exact match. Does anyone have any ideas on how to best avoid uploading duplicates?

Thanks,
Aivaras.
I'd like to create a flow that our HR department can use for onboarding a new hire that creates a user account and configures settings such as assigning a managed package, setting a role, setting a profile, etc.

I haven't found a lot of information on this... is it even possible?