• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

Here is the full story:
Let's say agent John has 600 customers in his client base and he needs to call them. Whoever is called at least once a month for at least 60 seconds is marked as successfully contacted. Their objective is to reach 50% of their customers so we need to measure this and show this to the agents so they can see if they re going up or down, monthly. However, the accounts change ownership a lot.
Let's say that in APRIL John has 600 customers/accounts and he called 300 customers. So the contact rate would be 50%.
In MAY, John will retain 200 of the customers he called, 100 will change ownership so they will fall out of John's client base + the 300 he hasn’t called + he will get new 100 accounts.
So in May, John would have 600 customers (200 previously called, 300 previously uncalled and 100 new)

State as of 30th April - John has a contact rate of 50% for April.
State as of 1st of May - Salesforce reports that for APRIL John had a contact rate of 33% (while it was 50%). For the current month of MAY, he has a contact rate of 0% (assuming it’s 7:59, he hasn’t rung a single customer).
State as of 31st of May - APRIL 33%, MAY 50% (let’s assume that the pattern is the same - rung 300 customers from a database of 600)
State as of 1st of June - APRIL 40% , MAY 40%, JUNE 0% - it’s 7:59. How would that possible? Some 40 accounts he had in his portfolio have come back - 60 accounts have fallen out of his base

The goal is to measure the rate of customers that are being called on a monthly basis vs their client base
My approach was to go with Reporting Snapshots to measure this. However, I'm havent been able to track what I want. I have a report on the reporting snapshot object with account owner, last contact (date) and last call attempt (date/time) but I can't seem to find a way to show the percentage of contacted clients.. I don't know how to create a formula field to show this or if it will even work.

Is this the right approach? any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hi All,

I need quick advice on this following item. I need to calculate new formula field which will add 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and none from the existing due date field when picklist field is selected as below:

Formula example :
If Picklist value is selected 'Annually' then formula would be (Due_Date__c + 1 Year)

Annually : Due_Date__c + 1 Year
Half-yearly : Due_Date__c + 6 Months
Quarterly : Due_Date__ct + 3 Months
Monthly : Due_Date__c + 1 Month
None : Blank

Looking forward for the quick help and thanks in advance..!!