• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I think I am too close to this problem to think clearly.  It has been a back and forth with this department and it's got my wires crossed.  I am the lone admin and can't seem to think through this one.
We have 32 agencies that each have approval process for the custom object “applications.”  Based off the “Hire Date” (user submitted) they need another field auto populated to avoid bad data.

Agency 1 will need that date on the first of the month 60 days after their hire date.  For example, hired 8/24/22 would be 10/1/22
Agency 2 will need the first of the month 30 days after their hire date. For example, hired 8/24/22 would be 10/1/22

The other agencies all start on the 1st day of the following month that they are hired.  Unless their hire date is the 1st working day of the month (so could be between the 1-3) they can start on that date or wait until the 1st of the next month.  For example, if hired today 8/24/22 insurance would start on 9/1/22.  Or if they were hired on 8/1-8/3(if it was the first working day of month) They would have option to be 8/1-8/3 or 9/1

I know this is not a hard solution, but I am beyond frustrated with the number of revisions this department has had within this project.  I know this is clouding my judgement and I don’t want to do wrong by them.  Any thoughts or advice?

User-added imageIs there a way to add a link/button to this dropdown menu.  It is on an existing Account list view on a lightning page.  The list view has about 30 accounts.  The only options are edit, delete, and change owner.  We have a custom button that sits on the Account record page to generate a data file for export to a third party.  It would save end-users a ton of time if we could put the link there, instead of them having to click into each account record to generate the file.  Any ideas?      
User-added imageIs there a way to add a link/button to this dropdown menu.  It is on an existing Account list view on a lightning page.  The list view has about 30 accounts.  The only options are edit, delete, and change owner.  We have a custom button that sits on the Account record page to generate a data file for export to a third party.  It would save end-users a ton of time if we could put the link there, instead of them having to click into each account record to generate the file.  Any ideas?