• 20 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In SF org the contact records are come through dataloader, Pardot or any third parties tools. Currently, I have witten apex trigger on contact object to follow unique id for each contacts in org, So I would like to confirm is there any possibilities that trigger will skip or fail due to bulk processing of before or after insertion operation. If trigger fails there is a possibilities that the unique number will skip few series. Could any face this issue let me know, Thanks
I have two quick action buttons both the buttons calling the same aura component, I need the name of the button which is clicked, From that i have two contents to display based on the button name. If this scenario is possible give me a solution, Thanks
i have a custom button in campaign object related list of campaignmember object and I need to call vf page that will bring the campaign record id using the custom button.

User-added image

Is it possible remove this edit button for particular record type?

I have lwc and called through aura and from lwc component i list my records in lightning datatable, now i need to get selected records on next page when click next button in lwc.
Need assistance on creating/adding/looping data in new excel worksheet but in same workbook(each record in seperate sheet, but need on single workbook). E.g. I have looped through 10 accounts, I need these selected data (fields) for each looped account in a new worksheet and at the end of execution the workbook should be download. I'll be using this functionality from list view page. 
In SF org the contact records are come through dataloader, Pardot or any third parties tools. Currently, I have witten apex trigger on contact object to follow unique id for each contacts in org, So I would like to confirm is there any possibilities that trigger will skip or fail due to bulk processing of before or after insertion operation. If trigger fails there is a possibilities that the unique number will skip few series. Could any face this issue let me know, Thanks

User-added image

Is it possible remove this edit button for particular record type?

Need assistance on creating/adding/looping data in new excel worksheet but in same workbook(each record in seperate sheet, but need on single workbook). E.g. I have looped through 10 accounts, I need these selected data (fields) for each looped account in a new worksheet and at the end of execution the workbook should be download. I'll be using this functionality from list view page.