• Mr.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Salesforce Folks,

I would like to know if there is a functionality using which we can encrypt the flow/apex generated Email triggers
When user opens the Email which is sent by salesforce, a pop-up asking for pasword shold be visible and end user can have access to the email data only if he has that password.

I have tried the following approaches so far:
1.  Crypto class in apex like encrypting and decrypting the information but here we have to use either third-party application or any methods to decrypt blobs which are encrypted using this method  (Can not use Third Party in our requirement).

2. Sheild platform encryption to encrypt the fields like by creating tenant secret, giving permissions to manage encrypted keys and selecting our encrypt fields in encryption policy but unfortunately it was also getting an error.

Kindly help.
Mrityunjaya
Please help...
I need to create a button in custom aura component which provide a popup with change owner field in it. 
I have tried several ways...but still finding it difficult to get it. 
any workaround is also helpful.

Please Help !!!

I need to create a tab-set with two tabs in Lightning Record Page. When i switch to the tab-1 it should open a Dashboard (Already Done), but when i switch to the tab-2 it should open the same Lightning Recod Page with all standard components (Case). 
Please help..
Regards.

Hi SF Army!!
I need to change the color of standard "New" record button on List View of Case Object. I want it to be in green background. 
I want to avoid creating custom page using LC (Due to Deadlines).
Kindly Help!!!!

I need an alert whenever a new record page layout is cancelled, a new alert should popup.
Hello SF Experts,
I have populated a custom field 'Notes__c' [Text(Long)] using workflow Rules(Field Update). I have used a formula field along with my created custom field(Notes__c) to populate the field in this rule:
Formula(Text) + Notes__c
this action supposed to create a log record for any change in record.
Everything is working fine.....
"BUT".... after insertion of values in Notes__c, i'm not able to edit it as it becomes Read Only.
I have tried all the field level security access and also enable 'Edit Read-Only Fields' option in system permission for my own profile.
I want it to be editable after geeting the valies from the workflow rules.
Please Help. 
Hello, I want to integrate real time data using web-sockets. I have no idea where to start and what steps to follow. Please Help.
Hello, I want to integrate real time data using web-sockets. I have no idea where to start and what steps to follow. Please Help.
Hi,
I am using a lightning edit record control and I want to display picklist values as radio buttons and selected picklist value in the backend should display, selected radio buttons. Is it possible using lightning editrecord and any other way to acheive this ? any help will be much appriciated.

Thanks 
Ravish