• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I can no longer log into my scratch org using sfdx cli. I get the error Error authenticating with JWT config due to: invalid assertion.
When I look into my DevHub and through the terminal my scratch org is active.
I have also generated a password and can use that to log into my scratch org. So the scratch org is fine.
My DevHub is connected as well. Can someone explain to me what the above error message means and what I can do about it?
I have been working with scratch orgs for over a year now and never had this issue. This issue started when I set up CI using Circle CI. I have been able to connected to my DevHub and create and delete scratch orgs on the fly using CI. So suspect these two things might be related. But i do not understand how.
Thanks in advance

JWT Error when logging into scratch orgs
Hey guys,

I am in charge of implementing salesforce into a service related contracting company. We are transitioning from Verizon connect, and QuickBooks (both are used as as "CRMs" currently).

I'm looking for a bit of help thinking about, and setting up the initial data import, and a little guidance setting up the service apps to make things easy for the service reps to use the platform.

I've made good progress on my own, but I want to make sure I get it right. As I nead the end of the data cleaning phase, it makes snese to reach out for help at this point.

Is anyone interested in helping me think about/implement this?

Thanks all.
Good morning Salesforce Community,
When I create custom objects, a picklist shows up named "Currency" with a field name as "CurrencyIsoCode". Salesforce does not give me an option to delete the field, because it is showing as a standard field. I did try disabling multi-currencies, but it did not make a difference.

Is anyone else having the same issues, and did anyone resolve this issue? Thank you!
Hi Devs,

How do we something simple like below in SOQL.

SELECT ID as  ROW_NATURAL_ID FROM ACCOUNT;

Regards,
Nandika