• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I currently have the below visualforce template for our Approval Request template. I would like to add the Approval Comments to the email from any approval completed for the same quote, before it gets to me. 
For example, if I am approver 3, and approver 1 & 2 left a comment in their approval, I would want that to show in the email I receive. Does anyone know how to do this? I asked support and they said to use sbaa__CommentsLong__c  merge field, but would need to iterate through related records and that's where I am lost. 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="APPROVED: {!relatedTo.Quote__r.Name}, {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Owner.Name}"  relatedToType="sbaa__Approval__c">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
<html>
<body>
{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Owner.Name} has requested that you approve the following: 
<p>

<span>
<b>Account: </b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.Name}</a>
</span> <br/>
<b>
Customer ARR:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Account__r.ARR__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Opportunity:</b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Name}</a>
<br/>
<b>Net ARR:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number, ###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Net_ARR2__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Type of Sale:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Type_of_Sale__c}
<br/>
<b>Opportunity Close Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.CloseDate)}
<br/><br/>
<b>Quote:</b> <a href="https://cartegraph--sandbox.lightning.force.com//{!RelatedTo.Quote__r.ID}">{!relatedTo.Quote__r.Name}</a>
<br/>
<b>Total:</b> $<apex:outputText value="{0, number,###,###,###.##}"><apex:param value="{!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__Opportunity2__r.Total_Services__c}" /></apex:outputText>
<br/>
<b>Start Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__StartDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>First Segment Term End Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__FirstSegmentTermEndDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>End Date:</b> {!month(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}/{!day(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}/{!year(relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__EndDate__c)}
<br/>
<b>Term:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__SubscriptionTerm__c}
<br/>
<b>Master Contract:</b> {!relatedTo.Quote__r.SBQQ__MasterContract__c}
<br/>

</p>
</body>
</html>