• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I have a question about the creation of recurring tasks. Every time I create an opportunity I want certain tasks to be automatically listed on that page. They should be the same all the time. Thanks.. 
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to get people's ideas on how to solve for this.  It's kind of a cool idea, and I'm sure there is more than one way to do it. 

Use Case:  Sometimes we need to send an emergency message to all Salesforce users.  Want to be able to type a message and have it show up on every single salesforce screen/page with neon flashing red letters.  An example would be when our APIs are down, we want people to stop using salesforce until they are back up.  Emails are slow and no one reads them.  Wouldn't it be cool if we could type a message and have it show up on every single salesforce page at the top in flashing red letters?   

What's the best way to do this?  Any cool ideas?
I using Data Loader CLI v50 and enable Bulk API to upload files to ContentVersion to my sandbox Salesforce.  

I got the following error:
2020-10-09 10:53:26,046 INFO  [csvContentVersionInsertClosed_0-999] visitor.BulkApiVisitorUtil createJob (BulkApiVisitorUtil.java:115) - Created Bulk API Job: 7506C000003fFeKQAU
2020-10-09 10:53:34,267 ERROR [csvContentVersionInsertClosed_0-999] action.AbstractAction handleException (AbstractAction.java:222) - Exception occured during loading
com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.LoadException: Failed to create batch
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.DAOLoadVisitor.handleException(DAOLoadVisitor.java:147)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.handleException(BulkLoadVisitor.java:148)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.loadBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:137)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.DAOLoadVisitor.visit(DAOLoadVisitor.java:105)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractLoadAction.visit(AbstractLoadAction.java:85)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:131)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Controller.java:173)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:156)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:107)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.java:266)
Caused by: [AsyncApiException  exceptionCode='ClientInputError'
 exceptionMessage='Failed to create batch'
]

at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.createBatchWithInputStreamAttachments(BulkConnection.java:340)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkApiVisitorUtil.createBatch(BulkApiVisitorUtil.java:136)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.createBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:275)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.doOneBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:189)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.createBatches(BulkLoadVisitor.java:167)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.loadBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:134)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: unable to find end tag at:  START_TAG seen ..."http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload">\n <exceptionCode>... @3:17
        at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.consumeEndTag(TypeMapper.java:474)
        at com.sforce.async.BatchInfo.load(BatchInfo.java:310)
        at com.sforce.async.BatchRequest.loadBatchInfo(BatchRequest.java:98)
        at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.createBatchWithInputStreamAttachments(BulkConnection.java:334)
        ... 12 more
2020-10-09 10:53:34,272 ERROR [csvContentVersionInsertClosed_0-999] progress.NihilistProgressAdapter doneError (NihilistProgressAdapter.java:58) - Failed to create batch
2020-10-09 10:53:34,284 ERROR [csvContentVersionInsertClosed_0-999] action.AbstractAction handleException (AbstractAction.java:222) - Exception occured during loading
com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.LoadException: Failed to create batch
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.DAOLoadVisitor.handleException(DAOLoadVisitor.java:147)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.handleException(BulkLoadVisitor.java:148)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.loadBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:137)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.DAOLoadVisitor.flushRemaining(DAOLoadVisitor.java:125)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.flushRemaining(BulkLoadVisitor.java:281)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractLoadAction.flush(AbstractLoadAction.java:92)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:138)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Controller.java:173)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:156)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:107)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.java:266)
Caused by: [AsyncApiException  exceptionCode='ClientInputError'
 exceptionMessage='Failed to create batch'
]

at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.createBatchWithInputStreamAttachments(BulkConnection.java:340)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkApiVisitorUtil.createBatch(BulkApiVisitorUtil.java:136)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.createBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:275)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.doOneBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:189)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.createBatches(BulkLoadVisitor.java:167)
        at com.salesforce.dataloader.action.visitor.BulkLoadVisitor.loadBatch(BulkLoadVisitor.java:134)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: com.sforce.ws.ConnectionException: unable to find end tag at:  START_TAG seen ..."http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload">\n <exceptionCode>... @3:17
        at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.consumeEndTag(TypeMapper.java:474)
        at com.sforce.async.BatchInfo.load(BatchInfo.java:310)
        at com.sforce.async.BatchRequest.loadBatchInfo(BatchRequest.java:98)
        at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.createBatchWithInputStreamAttachments(BulkConnection.java:334)
        ... 13 more
2020-10-09 10:53:34,286 ERROR [csvContentVersionInsertClosed_0-999] progress.NihilistProgressAdapter doneError (NihilistProgressAdapter.java:58) - Failed to create batch

Please advice.

Thanks,

Tien

Hello folks , 
I want to show a custom message or toast message if no contacts are found for an account . could you please correct my code . 

please tell how to check the size or length of the  returned contacts .  

below code displays Contacts if present under an account . 

html code:
<template>
<lightning-card title="Apex Method With Parameters">
<lightning-layout>
<lightning-layout-item flexibility="auto" padding="around-small">
<lightning-layout-item flexibility="grow">
<lightning-input label="Enter Account Name" type="search" onchange={searchContact} value={searchKey}> </lightning-input>
</lightning-layout-item>
                <lightning-layout-item class="slds-p-left_xx-small">
<lightning-button label="Search" onclick={doSearch} ></lightning-button> </lightning-layout-item>
<lightning-layout-item class="slds-m-bottom_small">
<template if:true={contacts}>
<template for:each={contacts} for:item="contact">
<p key={contact.Id}> {contact.Name} </p>
</template>
</template>
<template if:false={contacts}>
<p> No Contacts found for this Account </p>
</template>
<template if:true={error}>
{error}>
</template>
</lightning-layout-item>
         </lightning-layout-item>
</lightning-layout>
</lightning-card>
</template>

js code: 

import { LightningElement, track } from 'lwc';
import SearchContactList from '@salesforce/apex/ApexMethodWithParameters.SearchContactList';
export default class ShowContactsIMP extends LightningElement {
/* eslint-disable no-console */
/* eslint-disable no-alert */
@track contacts;
@track error;
searchContact(event){
this.searchKey = event.target.value;
}
doSearch() {
SearchContactList({ accountName: this.searchKey })
.then(
result => {
this.contacts = result;
console.log('contacts => ', JSON.stringify(this.contacts));
alert('contacts => ', JSON.stringify(this.contacts));
this.error = undefined;
}
)
.catch(error => {
this.error = error;
this.contacts = undefined;
});
}
}

Hi Everybody,

I have a custom object. Through Create --> Object, I have checked the option of History Tracking for Object and some of the Fields. Then from the Layouts of the object I have add the History Tracking list to my custom object page also. Now that I have done that all as mentioned in the Help, I am surprised that where to find the tracking logs. Where the user should go to find tracked history to audit the changes on a particular record.

Thanks & Regards,
Shakespeare

We developed ExpediteShip for DHL hosted SOAP Web Service.

I just registered for Sforce.com developer program.

Will want to implement the following and need help from the cimmunity how to implement it.

Sforce.com ordering system embedded in Sforce.com

1) To integrate Shipping button to Sforce.com
2) To integrate Shipping submenus to be seen when user clicks on Shipping button.
3) Submenu #1: Shipping Rate Estimate
4) Submenu #2: Shipment with label printing.

3) and 4) have to get a list of available customers and products and their info imported to the Shipping info.

The usage scenario is as follows:

1) The sales person has a customer who wants to purchase a product. He wants a shipping rate estimate. He chooses his customer from a list of available customers, then the desired product(s).
The customer address info is extracted from Sforce.com. The product weights and dimensions are extracted from Sforce.com. This info is send to ExpediteShip screen. Sforce.com user confirms
the selection, clicks on Rate estimate and receives a list of available rates depending from the shipping methos. The rates are calculated based on the Shipping Method; Ship From, Ship To Addresses; Weight, Dimensions, Product Value. This request calls ExpediteShip Web Service and returns back the list of available rates.

2) The sales person wants to close a sale. He chooses a desired shipping method. The the next screen shows the order including address, product ordered and shipping value.

3) The person responsible for orders opens a separate screen with pending orders. He chooses an order to fulfill. The Shipping Method; Ship From, Ship To Addresses; Weight, Dimensions, Product Value.are extracted from Sforce.com, send to ExpediteShip SOAP Web Service and then a shipping label is returned back on the screen. He prints the label and marks the order to be fulfilled.