• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All! 

I feel like I've searched everywhere and haven't seen an answer to this situation. So I was hoping for some help. What I am trying to do is prevent editing (locking down) of the Key Fields in the different opportunity stages once an opportunity stage is progressed. So if you progress from stage 1 to stage 2, it locks down the Key Fields in stage 1. If they want to edit the Key Fields, they must regress to the specific opportunity stage where the key fields are. My opportunity stages are listed below:

1) Qualification Needed
2) Interest
3) Evaluation
4) Proposal/Price Quote
5) Developed 
6) Procurement 
7) Closed

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

Hi All! 

I feel like I've searched everywhere and haven't seen an answer to this situation. So I was hoping for some help. What I am trying to do is prevent editing (locking down) of the Key Fields in the different opportunity stages once an opportunity stage is progressed. So if you progress from stage 1 to stage 2, it locks down the Key Fields in stage 1. If they want to edit the Key Fields, they must regress to the specific opportunity stage where the key fields are. My opportunity stages are listed below:

1) Qualification Needed
2) Interest
3) Evaluation
4) Proposal/Price Quote
5) Developed 
6) Procurement 
7) Closed

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!