• 15 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I cant figure out how to disable a single field in contract. Here is the scenario, when NTP is created, all fields should no longer be editable except Billing address.

Our contract module contains hundreds of fields and the only solution I can think of is to explicitly declare all fields that should not be modifiable which will is both heavy on system, tidius and will reach the input limit character of validation rules.

if I use this kind of condition, NOT (ISCHANGED(BillingAddress)) this is valid as long as both BillingAddress and other fields is not modified simulteneously, however, this becomes invalid if any field is modified together with BillingAddress.

I already remove the edit options on the layout but still some remains as they are mandatory.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

In flow, I would like to get a records from an object and check from an array(or an alternative) if such match exist then for those that does not exist, I need to create that records with predetermined values. So here is my sequence:
1. Fetch records for object A with filter user and year
2. from the result with perhaps an array? (January~December - as text) determine which value have no match.
3. From the list of non existing record, iterate on array with missing Month and create those records with default values.

I dont know how to implement or create the flow for Item 2 & 3.
Any experts help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

In flow, I would like to get a records from an object and check from an array if such match exist then for those that does not exist, I need to create that records. So here is my sequence:

2. from the result with perhaps an array? (January~December - as text) determine which value have no match.
3. From the list of non existing record, iterate on array with missing Month and create those records with default values.

HI,

How do I "SELECT" query an existing created report into a List variable?

I need to daily trigger data and put output of a report into some processing.

This processing will be done inside an apex class so I need the list data and not the (csv/xlsx) file.

I tried to run the API of Salesforce inside APEX

https://nnnn.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token

To get data from the report:

https://nnnn.salesforce.com/services/data/v53.0/analytics/reports/<report ID>

However, there is no token being generated though a success response is received. The response in the token value said the token is reset/refresh something like that instead of the token value.

Anyone can help me with this please?

Though I already finished a working code, this method, directly fetching date from report will be more direct whenever there is a need for filter adjustment.
I am hoping for a possitive response.

Best regards,
Raymond

I cant figure out how to disable a single field in contract. Here is the scenario, when NTP is created, all fields should no longer be editable except Billing address.

Our contract module contains hundreds of fields and the only solution I can think of is to explicitly declare all fields that should not be modifiable which will is both heavy on system, tidius and will reach the input limit character of validation rules.

if I use this kind of condition, NOT (ISCHANGED(BillingAddress)) this is valid as long as both BillingAddress and other fields is not modified simulteneously, however, this becomes invalid if any field is modified together with BillingAddress.

I already remove the edit options on the layout but still some remains as they are mandatory.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

In flow, I would like to get a records from an object and check from an array(or an alternative) if such match exist then for those that does not exist, I need to create that records with predetermined values. So here is my sequence:

In flow, I would like to get a records from an object and check from an array if such match exist then for those that does not exist, I need to create that records. So here is my sequence: