• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible to retrieve all of the standard fields that are listed on a standard report type.

For the OpportunityLead Report Type, I believe all Standard Lead Fields are available, however, not all Opportunity fields are.

Is there a place in the Metadata API where you could query the fields that are available under each report types?

I have a new Lightning Home Page that I would like to push out to my customers and set it automatically as the Org Default via the metadata API. Salesforce documentation (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.208.0.api_meta.meta/api_meta/meta_flexipage.htm)here makes it sound like its a possibility by setting the sObjectType as null but its not working. So I am wondering now if its even possible to set the home page as a default programmatically. Any thoughts?

{
actionName: "View",
comment: "Action override updated by Lightning App Builder during activation.",
content: "My_New_Home_Page_Layout",
formFactor: "Large",
skipRecordTypeSelect: "false",
type: "Flexipage",
pageOrSobjectType: "null",
},

I currently have an unmanaged package that I am having trouble installing if the notes setting is not enabled. If the notes setting is enabled the package install without any issues. 

However, since we will be automating the deployment of this package to our customers, we were looking into a way where to could enable the notes setting without the need of an admin to go into Setup. 

Is there a way to script for this? We declared the notes setting in the manifest of the package but this isnt being enforced at package installation.

Is it possible to retrieve all of the standard fields that are listed on a standard report type.

For the OpportunityLead Report Type, I believe all Standard Lead Fields are available, however, not all Opportunity fields are.

Is there a place in the Metadata API where you could query the fields that are available under each report types?

I have a new Lightning Home Page that I would like to push out to my customers and set it automatically as the Org Default via the metadata API. Salesforce documentation (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.208.0.api_meta.meta/api_meta/meta_flexipage.htm)here makes it sound like its a possibility by setting the sObjectType as null but its not working. So I am wondering now if its even possible to set the home page as a default programmatically. Any thoughts?

{
actionName: "View",
comment: "Action override updated by Lightning App Builder during activation.",
content: "My_New_Home_Page_Layout",
formFactor: "Large",
skipRecordTypeSelect: "false",
type: "Flexipage",
pageOrSobjectType: "null",
},

Hi All,

I'm deploying Account and Contact layouts to production using Eclipse Ide. While validating i'm facing issue like  "ActionId specified was invalid for ActionType QuickAction". Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks