• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
In Salesforce Lightning, do we have any option to remove/disable the Drilldown/View report hyper link on Dashboard?.

Thanks,
Naren
Hi all,

Another question from me: I am still working on the admin module within Trailheads and I cant finish it, because in the Create object specific quick actions-part I can't seem to find Properties under Tabs. I did create Property/Properties as an object, but then I have to do this:

Enter Tab in the Quick Find box, then select Tabs.
In the Custom Object Tabs list, click New.
In the Object dropdown list, select Property.

And in that object dropdown list, there is no Property. Can someone tell me what to do here, please? Thanks! :)

Hello,

I have a Picklist in which one of the fields is "Error". On a user changing form fields and choosing to choose a different picklist value I want a validation rule to check the previous value of the picklist field and to only allow certain values to be picked if previously at "Error".  I have tried the following.

OR(AND(PRIORVALUE(Request_Status__c)='Error' , Request_Status__c<>'Draft Request'),AND(PRIORVALUE(Request_Status__c)='Error' , Request_Status__c<>'Endorse'))

I receive an error as follows:

Error: Field Request_Status__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions. Tell me more

The "Tell me More" link brings me to teh following article  https://avaya--c4rdev.cs12.my.salesforce.com/help/doc/user_ed.jsp?loc=help&target=tips_on_building_formulas.htm%23picklists_and_msps&section=Customizing

In which it states "

• PRIORVALUE(Only in assignment rules, validation rules, workflow field updates, and workflow rules in which the trigger type is set to Every time a record is created or edited)"

I do want this to run though every time an edit occurs though so figured it should work.

Does anyone happen to know from looking at the above what I may be doing wrong and a way to get around this?

Thanks in advance.