• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone!

We have a multilanguage community in our org with the button to open UserProfile. The link is  : https://xxx.xxx.org/s/profile/005xx00xx0AdQlXXXX?language=en_US. As a result I receive an Error: Error toast

I tried to remove "?language=en_US" part of the URL. Then I did it, page showed me data of the user for a sec, than page reloaded again and automatically assigned "?language=en_US". 

Have someone met the same issue?

Hi everyone!

We have a multilanguage community in our org with the button to open UserProfile. The link is  : https://xxx.xxx.org/s/profile/005xx00xx0AdQlXXXX?language=en_US. As a result I receive an Error: Error toast

I tried to remove "?language=en_US" part of the URL. Then I did it, page showed me data of the user for a sec, than page reloaded again and automatically assigned "?language=en_US". 

Have someone met the same issue?

JS code for lwc component

import LANG from '@salesforce/i18n/lang';
import DIR from '@salesforce/i18n/dir';

export default class multiPageForm2 extends NavigationMixin(LightningElement) {
  lang = LANG;
  dir = DIR;

HTML code used for i18n

<div><p><lightning-input lang={lang} dir={dir}
                    label="Last Name" type="text" value={infoOblName} name="oblName" required=""
                    onchange={scoreHandleChange}></lightning-input></p></div>

Here the combobox options are getting translated but other labels are not getting translated into selected languages
Greetings! 
I am evaluating illuminated cloud on PyCharm community edition.  It looks good so far. I wrote apex code, test class and can execute the same & see the results.

I am unable to figure out  how to:  See Test Coverage (Percentage/Lines covered) for an apex class  - within the IDE. 

I would appreciate the steps or pointers in this direction.