• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am unable to complete Billing superbadge challenge 15. Do we need to change the charge type for solar bots to Usage? Because No usage summaries are created. I added quote lines to quote which gave total amount as 76,000. Then two order got created one with solar Bots products and 0 total amount and other order with 76,000 total amount and remaining 3 products. But for none of orders usage summeries are auto created. Can anyone please let me know the steps of order creation. I am trying challenge 15 from last few days. It would be helpful if anyone provide me the steps to complete this challenge.

Thank you

I am facing issue while completing billing superbadge challenge 9. I am following all the steps that included in the challenge. Still, I am getting below error.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JQTAXDGH. Error: URI::InvalidURIError. Message: bad URI(is not URI?): "/services/data/v52.0/tooling/sobjects/Flow/{HELD}"

If anyone help me with this issue that would be super helpful. Thank youUser-added image

I am facing issue while completing billing superbadge challenge 9. I am following all the steps that included in the challenge. Still, I am getting below error.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JQTAXDGH. Error: URI::InvalidURIError. Message: bad URI(is not URI?): "/services/data/v52.0/tooling/sobjects/Flow/{HELD}"

If anyone help me with this issue that would be super helpful. Thank youUser-added image