• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everybody,

I've used WSDL2APEX to create my apex class from wsdl which is shared to me. At first the wsdl included soap 1.1 and 1.2 together but to be able to generate the class I removed multi binding, port etc. After doing some development, when I tried to trigger the 'invoke(...)' method I face 
IO Exception: input contained no data error. When I try same request on soap ui with the data from salesforce I got, it returns success. Anyone got ideas for the solution?
P.S. I did not involved in the development of the web service which I tried to send request.

Hi,

I am connecting to a webservice using visualforce controller. I have parsed the WSDL into proxy apex classes and have the service methods exposed. Now when I call the method and try to hit the service I get the error message saying.
System.CalloutException: IO Exception: External server did not return any content

When I call the same service using SOAP UI with same input parameters there is no issue and I get positive response from the service.

I validated from the service provider and came to know that when I make call from SFDC service is not getting hit. 

Any help is appreciated.